Chapter 1- A new style for a new life

3 Years Later

Daniel's POV

I woke up in a sweat. It was the same dream, the same dream that he has been having for three years straight. I was surrounded by darkness, and then I could hear muffled voices that slowly got louder and louder. "You're just something, you aren't anyone to me, just a bridge so I can get over to your cousin...I never loved you, slut...."  His voice still lingered in my mind as I got out of my bed and into the bathroom, stripping myself of my clothes and stepping into the shower. The cold droplets from the shower refreshingly hitting my skin, waking me up properly.

After around fifteen minutes, I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my waist loosely. I grabbed another and put it around my neck, walking out I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My black and pastel blue hair sticking to my head, my piercings on my ears and eyebrow steamed up. I wasn't thin or fat but in the middle. I walked out and got changed (picture above ;) ) into my clothes for the day. I've always liked the pastel colours but I never found time to bother wearing any, I was always wearing black, short-sleeved tops, showing my arms that were quite literally littered with tattoos, but since some people would remember me from then I have to cover them up, but with everything else it's fine.

After grabbing my phone, wallet and keys, I opened the door of my apartment and headed out, locking the door and then walking to the stairs, when someone suddenly forcefully bumped into me, causing me to stumble slightly, "What the hell dude?! There's plenty of space for more than two people in this place you know?!" I exclaimed, watching the guy carry on walking and around the corner, "MotherFucker..." I whispered and headed down the stairs.

??? POV

Oh, Dear Daniel, I've finally found you after all these years...You will be mine again, even if I have to kill to get to you then I will...

Because of you...I can't think straight, I can't even sleep t night...But now I've found you, I will make you mine again and fix the mistake that I made all those three years ago...

(Hope you enjoyed!!!!!! <3 )