Chapter One

At 7.am I wake up due to my pesky little brother jumping on my bed, first day back to school let the misery begin.

I already picked out my oufit the day before cute top,skinny jeans and converse Cant go wrong ther Right? I quickly get changed and brush my hair its getting so long and its brown just the same shade of brown as Eathan's, Eathan my heart mushes at the sound of his name pathitic right. His captain of the football team and im a nerd he wouldnt even notice me.

I drive myself to school in my mercedes, I know most nerds arent rich but I am, does that make things better or worse? I park my car in the lot and go to my locker where my two bffs are Jessica and Aimee. Their both hyped up talking about the latest school gossip,I swear their lives basically revolve around the news of the schools brake ups and make ups. Im about to ask them what there talking about when Eathan walks passed and I just smile widely like an idiot,my friends stop talking when they catch my gaze and Aimee puts her hand on my shoulder, And in more recent news he is now single.
My heart flips hes single he finally broke up with his cold hearted cow of a girlfriend who finds it fun to bully me,Maybe now I actually have a chance highly doubtful but a girl can dream.

I head to my first class math what a great start to the school year Not. I take a seat at the back of the room,nobody sits next to me, no supprise there I guess. On the bright side Eathans in my class and I stare at him almost the whole time.Gosh why does he have to be so cute?