Bulletproof Love (One Direction)

"Shh." Liam said. "He's coming." He turned off the lights.

I walked over to the table and tripped over the big pile of air in front of me. A foamy substance hit my face. Shit! The cake. His mom spent hours perfecting it. I lifted my face slowly and wiped the frosting off of my eyes. 

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled and the lights came back on.

"Surprise." I said a little too late. Someone gasped and everyone else laughed. Luckily, the cake was covering my face because it was beat red.

"Couldn't keep your hands off the cake, could you?'' Zayn said. Evryone laughed again. What was this a sitcom with the added laughing everytime there was a joke.

I smiled slightly. "Sorry." I said. His mother came up to me with a towel. 

"Its alright, sweetie. You only hit part of his name. Now it says 'Happy Birthday Za'."

I chuckled and wiped my face. "Happy birthday!" I said hugging him.

"Thanks." he said. Everyone came up to him saying "Happy birthday!'

I snuck off to the bathroom to clean the rest of my face.

"Stealing all the attention are we?" I heard Harry say from the doorway.

I stopped scrubbing my face and looked at him. "Shut up, Harry," I said.

He walked up to me and put his arms around me. "You still didn't tell him, did you?" he said.

I looked down. "No.." I said. 

"If you don't I will," he said letting me go. I continued to clean my face and he left. I rinsed the towel out and looked in the mirrior. My make up was gone and my hair was a mess. I sighed and walke dout of the bathroom. Everyone talked and socialized. We sang Happy Birthday and he opened his presents. Just like every year since we were six. It gets kind of boring. Another year older, another year closer to death. Just kidding. I'm gonna go all depressed on you. It was finally my turn to give him his present.

"Happy Birthday." I said passing him the gift. It was a black watch and the hands were microphones and the numbers were music notes. I had to pay some big bucks for it but it's worth it.

He opened it. "Wow. Thanks, Mad." It took it out of the box and put it on. I heard some ooo's and ahh's.

"No problem." i said smiling awkwardly. I could see Harry eyeing me and it was making me jittery.he went on through his gifts.

Once it got late people started to go home. Harry, Lou, Liam and Niall stayed to clean and left around 12.

i sat on the couch and sighed a deep sigh. Zayn sat next to me. "I'm pooped." he said.

I smiled. "Me, too." I said. He looked down at his watch.

"It is really nice, ya know." he said looking at me.

I turned to look at his big brown eyes. "I know." I said.

"I really missed you, Mad." he said leaning in towards me, looking at my lips.

I sat up really fast. "Uh, I think i heard the dishwasher beep." I said panicking. He can't kiss me. No no no.

He blushed. "Yeah, you go get those." he said.

I got up and rushed into the kitchen, That was close.

_

New story!!!!!!!! I might update on this slower than my other stories. Vote and Comment please. If any mistakes tell me please.