two✌️

me and mike got a divorce. i took the kids and he ate the cat. i have always respected mike's decision, but he could have been better prepared with all the facts about where things stood. good luck with your defense. i don't believe her. i can not believe that. please don't get punished for this or the cats lives have been destroyed. i can not believe that! i wanted to believe in the police chief she wanted to believe in. i guess that was okay at the time. she saw someone else smile... sorry mike. fuck that guy. like it seems he is a kinda fat guy so she was nice about it. but my ex was such a bitch in general... her whole family lives in the past. she had a very specific set of expectations that how she wants to be the best in the world. she will tell you her real opinions which are completely opposite of everyone else's. so even she will not let anyone know that she prefers gay porn to straight porn.

i got my notebook, and i made my way to campus. after the divorce i decided to go back to school. there's a woman in my english class who used to be my roommate. shes kind of hot. i am so fucking hooked on her. i dont know what to do. i still dont know what to do. she's a real babe, but she has an uncle who is the first chancellor of the university and he kept me on the roof in winter. i know shes an ex-couple, but I still have a bit of a lingering fear of rejection.

i began to think about mikes tooth fetish. He noticed her regular use of her mouth to clean his teeth. It was something he had never heard of, but in the period of 2 weeks between when she gave him her last dose and when she started to use her mouth again he developed a certain interest in her dental hygiene. As he passed by her mouth every once in a while, he couldn't help but notice her soft suckling on the back of his neck, or at least his mind continued to make a mental connection.

i looked up from my notebook and saw a familiar looking cyclops staring back at me from miles away. he kept getting closer, i was starting to feel paranoid.

I didn't want to be targeted again, but i decided that i had no choice. i wanted to pay a visit to the most sinister place on earth. i had read about the exorcism on the website, and it sounded like the perfect location for an investigation. the last part of the sentence gave me pause though. i decided to then say my thoughts out loud. "the last part of the sentence gave me pause"

i waited, and waited and after several hours and an additional inspection, the search for the cloak was rewarded with a body. With a quick burial, bones were sent to the Anatomy department for a report on its purpose. However, by the time the bones had been taken to the lab, the determination was that it was a ruse of some sort and the bones were placed in a cement to keep them safe. However, as soon as the bones were examined by everyone present, they discovered that they were not bone but, in fact, a very large rabbit.

"NO" i yelled. rabbits were my favorite animal. .siiiiivexiiiiist and—bruce stelbach stelbach feebruary 13, 1996 eeyaaawwwwwsssss, ive been 'bent over' while letting no one put berry cut. i need fruit, water, j.t. water. i need you all to have very good sex with me now. iiieeeeeeiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeii

during the orgy, i began to think about mike wazowski. i mised him, even though i had cheated on him with sully. me...goes for me. i think if i were to tell u what sully and my sex life was like, u wouldn't believe it. but i wouldn't. we'd better keep that a secret. oh, we got engaged at the carnival. we'll be together all summer. oh, and before we got engaged...we had sex four times.

Paulie: "you know, my attitude with cops is that they have to feel like one of us."

Javarion: "have never had a cop tell me I was out of line because I needed to be arrested."

Phil: "we never knew how he got here."

Christopher: "U'd get towed."

Sara: "I saw him at the bar last week."

Kyle: "He hit their kid."

Peter: "The cops told us it was a serious accident."

all of this talk about cops was really turning me off. i put my clothes back on and decided to go see mike wazowski one last time for closure.

i called a cab and waited. still no cab! so i left my car there. i looked back to see if i had an opening and noticed a car had backed into the bus stop.

no one was there. i was puzzled, but when i heard what sounded like a car door slam (thank god it was a big bus!) i remembered the passenger from the earlier match, Emilio.

Emilio was my uncle. he was going to drive me to mikes place so i could see him one last time.

"this better be good or i'm having to change trains" i told him.

"yeah baby. it's good" he replied.

i finally got to mikes doorstep. he got really angry at me for my baby fetish, but then i reminded him of his tooth fetish. then he finally admits that he has always liked black women and women of a dark skin tone. before we leave his menan apartment, he tells us that my new boyfriend (whom he never met) has a porn film that he would like to show us, and would give us $10,000 to rent it. i am all giddy but don't tell him that i thought we already had the film.

i take his money and then punch him in his eye, leaving him defenseless. You just can't stop me. I'm never going to stop.

i will never stop for anyone. i threw my kids out because they didn't work anymore. i quit my job to run this business full time, and i only give my all to work for myself. and i look forward to meeting you at the golf course.

the end