Cum flavored carbonated sugar

The rising sun peeked out from above the horizon. Birds sung about without any harmony. 

"Rise and shine!" Milk Cookie said as he shook Dark Choco's shoulder. "It's morning" He smiled. His voice was sweeter than honey as he kissed Dark Choco's cheek. 

Opening his eyes he was greeted with Milk Cookie's adorable smile. He brushed his hand along  Milk's face. "I'm sorry." He sounded as if he was going to cry again. Milk Cookie's right cheek was swollen to the size of a baseball and his lip was split. 

"It's okay. It's okay. There is nothing you can ever do to make me hate you." Milk cookie rested his head on Dark Choco's chest. He could hear the faint sound of a racing heartbeat. He smiled.

"Now come on! We must waste no time! We need to wake Purple Yam Cookie up so we can start pa-" Milk cookie was cut off by a pair of lips. His face flushed a slight red. He felt a tongue slip into his mouth. He let out a soft moan as he slipped his finger's into Dark Choco's hair.

"D-dark Choco... we need to wake Purple Yam C-" He was cut off again.

"Can't that wait till later?" Dark Choco said as he slipped a hand up Milk Cookie's shirt and brushing along his nipple.

"I-I... well." Milk Cookie was already hard.

"Cute." Dark Choco slipped Milk's shirt off and began to leave a trail of kisses down Milk's toned body.

"Ah!" Milk Cookie let out small moans as Dark Choco sucked his nipple then traced his fingers down Milk's body and into his boxers.

Dark Choco gave him a knowing look at he reached down and slipped his cock into his mouth. 

Milk Cookie's eyes widened as he let out a moan. "Ah-ah, please! More!" 

Dark Choco taking Milk's cock out of his mouth he slipped two fingers into his ass causing Milk Cookie to arch his back.