1 2 SALAD TREE

Purple Yam was woken up by the sound of Milk Cookie. Was he in danger? Did he need my help?

Purple Yam cookie rushed to Milk Cookie's tent only to find he isn't there.

"Milk Cookie!?" He called out fearing the worst. That's when he saw what looks to be two shadows in Dark Choco's tent. "Milk Cookie?" He crept over to the blood-red tent. 

"Mi-" He was cut off by a loud moan. His face flushed and he stumbled over his own two feet causing a loud thud.

"Y-yam Cookie!?" Milk Cookie called while poking his head out from the tent. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" Yam Cookie shouted.

"You... you're hard..." Milk Cookie staired at Purple Yam, blushing even harder.

"I-" Yam Cookie began.

With a smirk, Dark Choco Cookie came out of the tent, dick out. Sweat fell from his brow as he went to help Yam Cookie back onto his feet.

"Uh... wow." Was all Yam Cookie could seem to get out. He stayed staring at Dark Choco Cookie's beautiful rock solid cock. 

"Not too bad yourself." Dark Choco giggled. "Want to come join us? I think it'd be fun." 

"Choco!" Milk Cookie choked out. His face was turning several shades of red as he put his hand over his crotch and wobbled out of the tent. "I-i'm sorry Yam. Yo-you know how he is." 

"N-no uh yeah I." You could visibly see Purple Yam Cookie steam up as he looked at Milk Cookie's jugs. Who would of ever thought that a man could have such big tits...