Only Once

EIGHT

    After we were done tasting one another, no intercourse was needed. Dedra washed me and I bathed her, we rinsed off, stepped out of the shower and toweled off. I pulled on a pair of all-black boxer briefs, a black wife-beater, and black socks. Taking a seat on the shitter I crossed my right leg over the left one and eyed Dedra Banks in the nude applying make-up transforming herself into another woman.

   There's to sides to this woman, it's two sides to every woman it just takes a certain man to awaken that alternate. That I am most definitely certain of. Some men possess that ability and others fall by the wayside. I like to think that I'm one of those chosen few, so this is why my bathroom voyeurism had me wanting to get up from this latrine, cross over to where she stood, drop my boxers and take her from behind and enter her Chocolate Bunny with as much force as I could muster up and stretch her anus as wide as my cock would allow and Dedra Banks would welcome me without any interference.

     My phone sang from the countertop and squashed those thoughts of mine. Dedra offered a subtle glance at the phone and then back towards me. Most men would have damn-near broken their necks trying to get to that phone before her, but the things in my phone were not private, they were for public viewing between her and I.

    "Are you going to get this?" Dedra asked.

   "No," I say.

   "No." She repeated. "And why not?"

   "If you want it answered, then you can answer it yourself. I have no problem with that."

   Dedra's smiled stretched from ear to ear, she snatched up the phone and answered.

   She chimed, "Hello."

   She listened for a moment then said, "Yes ma'am he's here."

   Dedra turned, faced me and walked over to me and pushed the phone in my direction.

   "It's your job, a Trinity Sweet."

    I took the phone and Dedra mouthed, "You're not going to work, not on a Saturday."

    I shook my head "No" in response to her and answered.

   "Hello, Ms. Sweet how can I help you today?"

    From the other end, Trinity Sweet moaned.

   She cooed, "I'm touching myself thinking about you, thinking about the way your cock felt inside of my mouth, the way it tasted."

   I stiffened and felt that weight in my boxers begins to increase.