Water

You felt as if you were on cloud 9. You were in your happy place, in Howard's arms. Ah, yes. It was a nice bright blue sky day in Greece. Yes Greece. It was a surprise vacation. Howard is that type of man to surprise you with a new car or something really big and spontaneous just because he could. He wanted to pamper you all the time and make you feel like a Queen on top of the planet. But this was no adventure type of day—no. It was simple. At least as simple as you can get from being extremely rich and hanging out in Greece.

  You were by the poolside looking over the blue and white cascading over Santorini, Greece. He knew it was one of your desired places to visit. You gushed over the aesthetics and how blissfully calming the town looked, especially with the colors of it. By the nice breeze blowing by you and Howard's entangled warm bodies, it seemed as if your estimation of the calmness was correct. Howard decided to just admire the place you were at right now with you on his chest. He had a nice drink in his hand and he laid in this lawn chair on the balcony as you looked on to the rest of Santorini and the water. You caressed your hand across his chest. He had a silk button up shirt on but he left it carelessly open because it was comfortable attire for him yet it was still so expensive. He wore matching silk shorts for maximum comfort. When you periodically looked up at him to admire that particular view he would smile at you and look from your lips and eyes and you would kiss for a moment. He took this time to really appreciate having you as his wife. He never saw himself settling down but there was something about you that whipped him to his very soul. He was wrapped around your finger yet you still felt like he had all the power in the world to throw you away and get with some other girl. He hadn't even allowed that thought to be near his brain though.

  Besides that the feeling of Howard's hand rubbing your back put you to sleep. He was calming. You felt he could always protect you. She took care of you and the constant "on your toes" spontaneous mystery and surprised  way of  living always kept you impressed by his efforts. By the looks of today is would be a good night. Especially the way he keeps teasing you with his flirty personality and his humor. Tonight he'd remind you how much you need him for your wants, needs, and passions, even though he's good at reminding you every second of your relationship.