"The Grudge."

I'm getting off my plane now and on my way to my destination. From what I've been told people believe the house is unusual or has a bad feeling to it, and there have been countless murders inside the house. Each murder confirmed a suicide but those who've lived here say it wasn't suicide. 

Approaching the house I immodestly get a bad feeling on the place there's dark and negative energy here. Makes me question if there's any hidden history on this place, wonder if anyone around there knows anything. I notice right away an elderly man next door has been looking in my direction for some time now. 

I look over and smile and give a gentle wave being polite. 

"Hello there." I say 

He smiles and comes over. 

"Well hello there. It's been a little while since someone moved into this house."

"Really?" Why?" I ask 

"It's the house." he says 

"Well I'm not moving in. I'm staying here temporarily to investigate the house." I say

"Really now? Well it's about time someone did. No one can explain the events that happened in the house but I've got an idea on why it happened." The elder man says 

My eyes widen. 

"You haven't told anyone sir?" I ask 

"Please you can call me Miu." 

Miu takes me to his house along with his wife and makes some tea. They both believe the house is negative or evil in some way which I can't seem to figure out what it could be. I went into town and got some stuff I needed to get done and now I'm finally going inside the house, opening the front door I look around seeing it's already furnished making the place feel comfy but it's also heavy in here as well.  

                                  ~

To anyone who may find this just know that I'm okay and everything will be alright. I've discovered the curse or what I believe is the curse and how it's being moved around and I'm going tomorrow to stop this. I've kept up on my notes and making evidence so people know that it's real. 

The people who died here were killed by this entity who lives in this house in ways that can't be lead back to it being a murder. But they were wrong! This entity she's kept me alive for a while and I can't seem to figure out why she continues this curse by claiming people's souls to feel the pain she did! I love you Jacob, babe and same to you mom and dad. So don't come looking for me okay?

                                 ~
             November 21st 2019 

°Different P.O.V°

Folding the note in my hand and putting it in my pocket I open the front door to it being fully furnished making it seem welcome the air is also heavy and cold for some reason. This is the right house right?

"Hello is anyone here?" I yell