chapter1: Who the F**k are you

Marisols Pov:

i lay in my bed and typed on my laptop a few words to add to my essay. "Ugh i fucking hate this class...i want to drop out,.." i put a new tab and went to look into my gallery of images. I saw myself with a girl hugging?.. She had green red eyes, black hair, was short and very pale and had bangs. "Who is this...she seems familiar.." I studied the girl in the picture carefully. Nothing came into my head except some blurry ness and maybe faint screaming for a moment. It was now junior year and i kept thinking about my freshman year too so i decided to shake the thoughts out of my head.  i felt i was being watched but didnt see anyone. I fell asleep after a few hours of browsing through the internet for aesthetic pictures.

violet(Pov) 

I watched my friend from high up on a tree. I had erased memories and contact with her from the end of freshman year. My nature I couldn't control so I avoided being by humans from a short distance. Once i had staked myself, she didnt see i missed my heart and she took the same stake i had in me. I smiled at her deeply, admiring her way of sleep and her computer tabs. I looked up at the night sky and transformed into a bat and flew off away. I know ill see her again someday...