chapter 1

Gun (pov)

My luck with High school has been horrible ... I'm in 10th (16year) grade but still my experiences have been nothing but bad .

Well the highschool I'm about to start tomorrow is my 8th one and no, my family doesn't move around its just that.. 

I don't know how to really explain this but let's just say that I'm rich like
"onlysonofthebiggestbusinesstycoonofthiland rich"
(A/n for those who don't understand  "only son of the biggest business tycoon of thiland" hehe ) 

So why do I go to a government school  that's Because my parents insist on sending me to a government school rather than a fancy one because my dad may come form old money but my mother came from a middle class family , Also because grandpa made dad do the same thing and well there he found my mother ..long story short my parents believe that if they send me to government school I'm gonna find the love of my life what they don't know is that I've lost all hope in love .

Wanna know why? Well because bitches are crazy and materialistic atleast the ones I've encountered.

This is the main reason i switch schools . It's not just my girlfriend's . I've made friends really close ones and the second they find out that I'm a rich boy they all act differently .

All of a sudden I'm suppose to pay for everything all of a sudden thy expect expensive gifts it just breaks my heart everytime but yet everytime i still trust people .

But with girlfriend's it's a whole new story my last girlfriend not only misused me but also cheated on me and when i confronted her she fought with me.. like what ? She said that i was nothing without her and blah blah whats worse i genuinely loved her.

But no more I'm not gonna let anyone misuse me anymore.

Nah .
This .
Highschool.
Is.
Gonna.
Be.
Different.
___________________________________________
A/n
Okay so. That's the first of hopefully many chapters
Also idk why I'm writing this as if anyone's gonna actually read this 😂 but if you do hopefully you like it 🙏🏻
Xoxo