Confession.

Sara's pov

When I heard a familiar deep voice calling me,I snapped to look at him..

Yes Taehyung stood there...

When he walked towards me my heart started to beat fast as if it gonna burst at any time..

"What happened?", He asked halting before me..

I was still staring at him..the thoughts of last night started to flash on my mind..

I couldn't look up straight in his eyes. so looking down," just..just my..I guess my car is broke down", I stuttered at my words.

"Oh...going anywhere?", He asked me..

"Yes..to grocery shopping..",I said still not looking at his face.

"Then let me drive you there..even I'm going for grocery shopping..Jin hyung made me to", he said.

I looked up to decline his offer..

And saw him smile softly to me..

I lost my mind again..soon I shooked off the thoughts..

"It's ok..I'll go later...I don't wanna trouble Mr.Taehyung", I said laughing sheepishly while looking at my feet..

"No.. don't think like that..you are already shivering..if you stood here for more than 10 minutes you may freez..and It seems to snow today..so you better come with me", he said with
Concerned voice.

Going with him not gonna hurt me anyways..and it's better not let any of the BTS alone...it's important when it's comes to their safety..and it's my duty to protect them..my personal life is something apart from my profession.

So I agreed to go with him..

We got into his car..

"It's just a 10 minutes drive from here", he suddenly said in a low yet deep voice while giving life to his car engine.

I nodded to him while putting my seat belts..

We drove out of our residence..

We couldn't see lot of people as it was too cold and early and along with it..it is a sunday..

It was a silent ride till we reach the convenience store,but I felt that through the whole drive his gaze was partiality on me..

When we reached the store he covered himself with black face mask and pushed his hair inside his cap..and worn specs.

It was quite hard caught him in first glance..

We entered the store..I took two baskets..I handed him one..I started to walk into veggies section..

Taehyung's pov.

I don't know why..but she kept on avoiding to look at me in eyes..

I'm positive she misunderstood the whole thing..

But among this mess I could see the calm expression in her face when she was watching the scenery outside while our drive to convenience store..

When ever I see her it feel like she is becoming more and more beautiful..

I cover myself from getting caught we entered the store.

Now she handed me a basket and went towards the veggies section..

I followed her as I'm not that good in buying food supplies..

She found my hesitation and helped me to buy groceries..