chapter 1 : what more can i say?

"There he is again, he's so creepy."

"I know right?! He looks as if he's going to drop dead anytime."

"How is he so pale? Is he even supposed to be walking?"

"God, is he even breathing?"

He knew. He knew he was out of place. He knew he made people uncomfortable. He knew he made people worry, either for his safety or theirs. He knew everything. It used to bother him when he was younger but he could not bring himself to care anymore.

'Annoying', he thought to himself as he slid on his headphones, tuning out the cacophony of deafening gossips.

Sometimes he just could not help but wonder what others had expected from him. He was not outstanding, definitely no one special. But it gives him dark pleasure to see how society condemns one based on what they see. They do not even bother digging in deeper, just taking everything on the surface.

He was an outcast. He was unwelcomed.

That much, Tsuna knew very well.

He got to his class and immediately to his seat. Tsuna grabbed his small notebook out and read the contents.

It was an unfinished piece of work, one that alludes his raw emotions. The emotions he had kept bottled for years. If it were not for this, he would have gone insane.

Music, for him was his utopia. Whenever he felt hurt, he runs to immerse himself in the world of music. So to say he loves music is an understatement of the century. Without music, he was as good as dead.

Tsuna had his fair share of producing and writing songs. He does not limit himself to one genre only because he believes that music simply cannot be tied to just one category. Music transcends through time, age, gender. Music is infinite. With music, Tsuna felt indestructable.

Without even noticing, he had already finished his song. His brown eyes scanned through the contents and smiled small in content, satisfied with his results. Just as he was about to keep his stuff, his phone buzzed. He unlocked it and saw he had received a message.

 He unlocked it and saw he had received a message

Tsuna sighed in frustration. Ever since his mother had passed and his good for nothing father left, he had to take care of his younger brother all alone. To make sure there was a roof above their heads, to make sure there was food to fill their stomachs.

He needed to make sure his precious brother gets to enjoy his life, even if it meant he himself had to suffer. It was worth it. For Ieyatsu, anything was worth the suffering.

Tsuna felt stares boring into his head and he frowned. He turned around and met eyes with Gokudera Hayato. The latter clicked his tongue in distaste and looked away.

There was a group in this school that stood out like a sore thumb. Everyone adored them. They practically worship the grounds they walked on.