GoatMom and GoatSister

None POV
Goatdog rushes in to see Toriel's flame ball throw Flowey away. Goatdog sighs as now she knows Frisk is safe again.

GD's POV
Ah Sisyher that was close. I stand off to the side as they introduce themselves. Then Toriel notices me. "Goatdog there you are, why did you not protect the human?" Toriel ask. "I forgot about our welcome committee flower was a thing" I told her. Firsk comes to me and climbs on my back up to my shoulders. "Well we better get home it is getting late" Toriel says. "Ok we'll meet you there, bye Tori!" Before I leave Toriel motions to Frisk. It's been forever since I teleported with someone and if I do that I might fly straight into a wall. "Oh yeah that well then let's go then" I say.

(Timeskip of puzzles later)

We finally almost home and I put frisk down. We exit out of the hallway to see Toriel waiting for us. "My child you're safe" Toriel says as she hugs Frisk. "Let's go inside, I made snail and butterscotch cinnamon pies for both of you" we head inside and I immediately head for the food. Some time later Frisk comes over with a purple pegasus waitttttttttttt. "Hey hikezo why do you have Prin- that toy?" I ask. "Is this yours?" Frisk ask as they slowly put in in my infinity pocket. I quickly grab Princess AstroBrush from her. "Yes it's mine but there is a reason it's not in my pocket" I say. I go to my room and put her back. This room is the same room that chara died in. This used to be a vacation house but then Toriel made it to her own. After Chara died I never slept in a bed. I curl up on the rug and fall asleep. Something tells me I gonna have to do something tomorrow.

-

-SaltyLime time-
HLT-
hikezo- Stripes