The First Day

(Abby)
OMG! It's the first day of Junior high and I get to spend it with my best friend Lanna we have been friends ever since pre - school. I can't believe We made it this far together, we've been through some really tough times. When her parents got divorced I was there for her and when my Dad got into really heated arguments with my Uncle, Lanna was there for me. Not to mention that she's dating THE Matthew Espinosa. One of our idols.
(Lanna)
"Lanna your friend Abby is here" my Mom shouts from upstairs. " Okay Mom im on my way down". I rush down the stairs and give my mom a big hug and say bye. I just can't wait to see Matthew at school today. "Hey Girl" I say
"Sup" Abby replies. " Nothing much, like always." I reply back to Abby. " Oh I got a incoming text from Matthew" I say while blushing. "Cool😃" Abby says. She's always been happy for me, always keeps that smile on her face when she's sad.

Matthew: Hey babe
Lanna: Hey babe, I can't wait to see you at school xoxoxo 😘.
Matthew: See you at school bye(;
Lanna: Bye😚

(Abby)
We get to school and a bunch of kids hanging around lockers and hanging on the quad. Then Lanna sees Matthew and quickly runs away. Once again im alone, I've turned into the third wheel. I run to Lanna as quickly as possible and I bump into boy. " Whoah are you okay?" He asks nicely. I stare at him blankly then the words finally roll of my tongue. " Yeah I'm just fine, just fine." I reply faintly. " Well I'll see you around I guess, my names Blake by the way.". " My names Abby.". He had brown hair and bangs with prefect green eyes. I run back to Lanna, she's in a lovey dovey conversation with Matthew. I tap her on the shoulder, and she just ignores me. " I gotta go the guys are waiting for me" Matthew says. " See you later" Lanna says. " Bye Abby" Matthew says to me. I just wave goodbye and look away. Just like that the bell rings and Lanna and I go our separate ways. My first class is History with Mrs. Shangoay. I run to my class as quickly as I can, and I take my seat in the front row like always. The Headmaster gives morning auncements, all I heard was Blah Blah Blah. I was watching someone in class a boy who helped me this morning. Thats right I was watching Blake he's so beautiful I want to get to know him, I want talk to him , foolish I think. The bell rings again and I walk out of class quickly.

(Lanna)
My first class was Math, it sucked like always I didn't understand it. I left slowly and I ran to Abby she said she needed to talk to me on the quad. I went to the quad where Abby was waiting for me. She said she has to
tell me something urgent. " Hey" I say
" Spill Abby" "Okay so there's this guy named Blake and while you and Matt were getting all lovey dovey I was trying to catch up with you I bumped into him he's so cute.". We both start screaming you know the girly some say annoying scream. Then the bell rings again and we head to the same class Biology with Mrs. Simons.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well this is my first book and it's my first chapter so comment if you have any ideas for the next chapter.