3

Tanya had finally stopped to move and was patiently waiting for his decision. She was watching his moves. He was walking through the room. What was he thinking about? She was confused. But she was sure about the one thing that everything was over. Few years ago she had planned every single detail about this day. But now she was sitting on the bed and watching a Tagon's warrior. This man wasn't speak a single word and he wasn't give a permission her to talk either. Tanya was want to know how would be her end. She wasn't even sure if her mother was safe. Perhaps his mother had been taken by them either..

Yangcha was nervious. He decided to take her directly to the The Sky Castle but what if she wasn't a real princess? He had to try every way he could think of. He was know one thing about her that she probably was 20. But he needed more.

He looked at Tanya. She was sitting on the bed. His mask was covering her mouth. Did she know him ? But where ? Nobody knew him. Even he wasn't know about himself.. If she really knows him then he would know her either. So he approached her. He knelt down to look at her face directly. She was trembling.

"Who are you?" He thought. He had never faced the moment like this before. He looked at her face. There was nothing familiar. Then he touched her face with his fingertip. Since he wasn't talk he started touch to catch the feelings. He was want to feel her. Maybe then he could remember her..
Her soft skin didn't bring his memories back but he was feel so weak.

"I don't want it" He thought. He always used to live like that so it was a hard to bear a new things about himself.

He stood up and made her to stood up too. When she did, he just tried to took off her clothes but a soft way this time. Firstly he removed chains that he used to didn't let her move. And then he took off her black top. Probably she already knew that he won't let her to escape . That's why she was doing nothing.

When he slowly peels down her dress they two felt the heat of each other. She was still trembling. This was the first time Yangcha has done this. He was always fight. But this task was hardest for him compared his other experiences.

For a moment he just watching her back. There wasn't any sign that she is princess. He should check her more but then suddenly doors was open. The warriors came in with a panic.

"Yancha-nim!"

Yangcha pulled his hands over her. Tanya immediately covered her back with wore her dress again.

"A group of people who rebelled against Tagon gathered in the center. There is woman who talks weird things. She said-"

Yangcha was put his hand up. The warrior stopped to talk.

"Should we killed all of them?" Another one asked.

Yangcha nodded. Then they run away.

Tanya shocked. Her eyes opened widely. She even had forgot about the awkard moment that happened few minutes before.

Yangcha looked at her. Make an eye contact with her was a weirdest thing from now on. He wasn't know that if she is princess or not but they had to leave. So he decided to not think as he was before. He just chained her again and left there. There weren't any sign about the princess on her body but he felt that she cached the right one. She wasn't look like an ordinary girl, she was special and he felt that. Nobody understands this fact just with a following the signs. It was about the feelings and he was master of it..

***

"Damn it!"

Hanna was almost about to fall.
It was difficult to move because of the pitfalls the villagers set up in the forest. This would take days to find the village described in the notes. She had stole this notes from Taealha's father. Born in a noble family, his father had seen many of the developed kingdoms. Thats why there was a lot of secrets at his castle. Hanna served him to get some secrets but he was interested with her and people had started to believe that she slept with him for gain a power..