Chapter 1:New Beginnings

8:50 A.M

Setting:Home (Saturday before the Monday that starts summer break )

Kaliey:I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing i groaned and picked it up to see it was my mom I answered.

Phone:

Mama Andrea:Buenos Dias Mia(good morning daughter )

Kaliey:Buenos Dias Mama(good morming mama)

Mama Andrea:I know its Saturday but I need you to get ready and wake up your siblings your father and I have something we'd like to tell you so we will be there in about an hour to get you.

Kaliey:*yawns* okay mama but why do we have to get up so early

Mama Andrea:triste mia su puede dormir mas tarde. (Sorry daughter you can sleep later)

Kaliey:okay mama te amo.

Mama:Te amo kaliey.

*there phone call ends*

Kaliey P.O.V:
After i hang up with mama i got up stretched put on my Finding Nemo robe & slippers and went to wake up nate and jassy....once I went into jassy room it was quite easy to wake her up after shaking her around for five minutes....once she got up she responded with Buenos dias hermana (good morning sister) i greeted her with the same response and told her to get ready she just shrugged her shoulders and went to get ready....now Nate wasn't as easy of course ...i went in there and politely tapped him but he just had to be difficult this negro gone hit me with a pillow i brushed it off ....i tapped again he pushed me on the ground....i was tired and now highly irritated i said fine okay be difficult i then walked to the end of the bed and with all my force dragged him off the bed and stood on his tummy and told him to get tf up he chuckled pushed me off him and resumed on getting ready...as i was about to get up i felt something lace like on my foot come to find out it was a thong not only was i disgusted by it but it had an unwrapped pad sitting next to it ...i damn near lost all control and by then Nate had already been in the door frame laughing his head off...i responded its gonna be hilarious when i tell mama and papa you had some random thot in there house...I walked off as i did he grabbed me by my waist put me over his shoulder and ran to the pool and threatened to throw me in if I told i sighed said okay and he still threw me in anyway and said oops now you don't have to worry about showering by then i was more than heated i got out and yanked him in there and locked the doors and yelled oops now you dont have to worry about showering ....i smirked and finally got ready.....

After about a ten minute shower...I lotioned up with some Japanese cherry blossom lotion and put on a yellow sun dress ,jean jacket,sandles and blow dried my hair out and put it in a bun sprayed some perfume on put studs in my top ear holes and hoops in the bottom and a yellow sun at the top of my ear I did my nails and make up grabbed my iPhone(outfit in media).

Jassy P.O.V:
Once pooh woke me up I was on my way to get ready when I seen her and Nate fighting all I could do was giggle they always are at each others throats but I know it's out of love...soon enough I took a 15 minute shower and put on a white short sleeve vneck with a heart eye emoji in the middle and some dark blue jean capris that role up at the ankle and a pair of white sandals(the ones like kalieys) & some pink chiffon lotion and perfume put my hair in a curly ponytail and left out ....once I was on my way to wait downstairs I heard Nate banging from outside I let him & of course he fell on his face ...I giggled soon enough he got up pushed past me stormed upstairs slammed the bathroom door and started getting ready ..he must've forgot his manners I then went to the kitchen toliet and flushed it within a few seconds I heard him shout maybe next time he'll speak up.

Nate P.O.V:
Man they play to much I can't stand them sometimes I swear if they wasn't my sisters there would've been tons of problems don't get me wrong I love them they just ...once jassy finally opened that Damn door I pushed past her made my way upstairs I was washing good then the water turned hot only thing I could do was scream ...I was beyond pissed off....you see I was supposed to meet up with Savannah(the girls thong pooh found) nah she ain't my girl she a side hoe ....but still she be getting attached I need to cut her off I can't do nun with out her being noesy she be tryna go through my phone like uh huh if you don gecho...but anyway ...now I can't do that because I gotta meet up with my parents and shid ....I hope they didn't find anything in my room because if they did Jesus take the wheel....after about a 5 minute shower I put on some black basketball shorts a bulls shirt and my fire red 5's (Jordan's for all you who dont know there red white and black Google if you wanna know what they look like )...and I left my curls the way they were put on some axe and went downstairs to find jassy and pooh on there phones.

Mama Andrea:
After I told me mia(again my daughter I'm only repeating it because I want you guys to get used to me referring to kaliey as that ) too get everyone up and ready me and my husband made our way home from a business meeting...well his business meeting...he asked me to go because his boss said it was some exiting news to be shared...the news was exiting to us but I don't know how the kids will take it ...only because there adapted to Dallas...well me mias(my daughter's) are me mio(my son) couldn't care less..but anyway after about a 30minute drive home we picked them up ...it was quiet til Nate & Pooh started arguing Aaron was calm and told them to chill out we were almost to breakfast pooh put in her earphones.....we soon arrived too IHOP.

Papa Aaron P.O.V
As we got in and seated the kids started fussing about who was to sit in the middle I was highly irritated because it was there second argument before noon ...I raised my voice and told them to sit we have news ...

There convo:
Aaron:So I have great news to share with you guys !
Andrea:Si ,Its muy bien! (yes it's good )
Nate:*attitude* can you please just cut to the Chase I have somewhere to be.
Kaliey:Why are you so rude to Mama and Papa they didn't just wake us up early on a Saturday for anything...
Jassy:Yeah!
Nate:Jassy didn't nobody need to echo pooh mind your own business.
Jassy:Mind my own business you say how could I mind my own business when that stank thong left in your room by that girl you snuck in has infatuated my brain with that terrible smell*she said with a smirk*
Kaliey:*highfives jassy* That was a good one I was just tryna figure out myself how to.*she gets cut off*
Nate:How to what huh what the fv*he gets cut off*
Aaron:Not another word from any of you *he says with a stern voice*Nate we talk later about that mouth and that disgusting underwear piece left out...after you lied and said it was Kaileys that got mixed in with the wash .
Kaliey:Hey I don't even wear them that's a dang lie!
Mama Andrea:Really Nicole(Kalieys middle name) that's not what I found in your drawer mia!
Jassy:Dennng this surely was well worth getting up.
Aaron:*this time he shouts and stands up* ALRIGHT THAT IS ENOUGH DAMN! ME AND YOUR MOTHER WERE JUST TRYING TO TELL YOU I GOT A PROMOTION AND WE WILL PERMANENTLY LIVE IN NEW YORK!*he calmly fixes his self and sits back down*

(The whole diner has turned around and the manager threatened to kick them out if they don't quiet down)

Nate,Kailey,Jassy*all in unison*:Move to New York ?

Authors Note Below
Hey guys I know it's really late to be updating but I feel I owe it to everyone to update a book I really can't wait to start on this book since this is my first year of high school I have study hall everyday for 50 minutes and nothing to do so I will be typing chapters I will try to update three days a week I'll work something out .But how was this chapter?Please leave me comments and feedback so I can fix it and if you find any mistakes please comment where and I'll get right on it !Thank you for reading but time for me to go to sleep gotta get up at 5 and it's already past midnight here night love bugs.

Love,Vote,Read,Share,&Comment♥:)

~Chey