Chapter 2:Hellos & Goodbyes.

Im back for now hopefully I can get alot done on my schedule but I'm still going to work it out & Don't mind the media pic its the song of the week so it changes every week.

1:45

Setting:In the car on the way to get boxes and moving trucks. (Its still the same day they're just donr with breakfast.)

Kaliey P.O.V:

Move to New York? Why in the heck would we do that? Im nit even going to stress myself because I can just move in with my Abuela(Abuela means Grandmother she doesn't say grandmother she never has when referring to her grandmother and by the way this is Andreas mother) and still go to the same school + there would be no Nate this is the perfect plan....I just got to get my Abuela to agree which shouldn't be to hard because you know I'm her favorite of course . There's only one downside...My Abuela doesn't like living large..she has so much money but  she lives in a small 3 bedroom apartment with my cousins Maria & Eric and yes ones a boy and ones a girl they have there own separate rooms so that means I'd have to room with Maria which I don't mind shes the same age as me but now that I think about it Id really prefer my own space so New York it is...I guess I'll text my best friends Love & Joyce and Nia.

Text Convo:

Pooh Bear(Kaliey):Omg guys I have some horrible news!:(

Cookie(Love):What is it Pooh?:/

Joy(Joyce):Whats got you down baby cakes?:p

NiNi(Nia):Yeah whats wrong hun?:o

Pooh Bear:My parents just told me were movimg down to New York!;(

Cookie:WHAT??

Joy:BISH WHET?

NiNi:BRUH WTF!?!?!?

Pooh Bear:Yeah Ikr ugh! This sucks :p like what the heck!I just got all my priorities straight & made everything right with my teachers and everything!!Ugh gtg I gotta pack ,bye love y'all:'( :*

Cookie:It'll be alright pooh but kk text us later :*

Joy:bye boo boo:))

Nini: Ttyl:\

For the rest of the ride I just thought about how different life will be.Never did i think that mu life would be changed so much by a small thing such as a move.