Kang Younghyun

this story gets better and longer idk why it's just easier with young k and jae i can develop their characters a bit more

mostly young k have you seen how many love songs he's written?

You glanced at one of the most popular boys in school. His name was Kang Younghyun, better known by the name Young K. He seemed to be friends with everyone, but also seemed lonely. That was surprising to you, considering how many people liked him and crushed on him. But you weren't one of them.

You hadn't had a crush since your seventh grade year of middle school, and you were a junior in high school now with no sign of ever falling in love. You could've, but...that seemed kind of unlikely.

Out of sympathy for Young K, you approached him during the locker time before lunch started, and tried to talk to him.

He stood by the doorway of a classroom with his back against the wall, not talking to or facing anybody. His presence intimidated you a little, but you forced yourself to speak to him, hoping it would do something.

"Hey, Young K." You said.

He didn't say anything.

Hm, maybe he didn't hear me. You think and try again, "Hi, Young K."

He looks down at you blankly. "Oh, hi."

"Are you okay?" you ask.

"Yeah." Something in his face changed when he said that. Was he lying?

You look at him. "Ah, okay. Sorry for bothering you..." You begin to turn around.

You feel a hand pull on your wrist following a voice that says, "Don't leave." *ahem* gajimaaa sry korean mode engaged 

"Ah-okay." you say as he lets go of your wrist.

Young K looked away from you again.

After a couple of minutes, he began walking to lunch. He never told you to follow him, so did he want you to? Well, you thought. Maybe I will just follow him.

You guys reached the cafeteria. "Young K?" you said.

Young K turned around. "You're still following me?" he said.

"Well you told me not to leave earlier, so I thought-"

"It's okay, you can go now," he said. "You don't need to be around me."

"Why not?" you took a step towards him.

He kept his eyes on you, darting them from you to the floor every so often. "I'm not good for you," he finally said. "I'm a bad guy and you're just a good girl, I don't want to damage you."

"And how do you know you're a bad guy?" You stepped closer to him.

"Everyone bullies me, no one treats me right and I'm lonely. So that must mean there's something wrong with me."

"There's nothing wrong with you. When have you ever even done a bad thing?"

Young K's eyes widened at your statement. "N-never, but, no one ever stays. They all go and just forget me."

"I know we really don't know each other that well but I won't forget you." You say.

He rolled his eyes slightly. "Y/N, just go." Young K turned away from you and slowly walked away. You caught him looking back at you, almost longingly.

Wow...he can't just let someone help? You think.

| A few days later, you find Young K walking along the trail of the park you went to every weekend. You saw him and didn't hesitate to say hi.

"Hi, Young K."

He looks at you suspiciously. "Uh, hi. Funny seeing you here..."

"Yeah." You smile, trying to show him some type of friendliness.

"Ahh, stop!" Young K says frustratingly.

"What?" You look at him, surprised.

"Stop messing with me."

"I'm not messing with you."

"Yes you are." Young K said.

"How am I messing with you?" you ask.

"You keep being so nice to me and it's making me feel good. I don't deserve it, I should feel worthless..." he says.

"But you're not worthle-"

"When everyone seemed against me, you, just a mere acquaintance, seemed to actually care about me. And it's making me feel things I don't want to..."

You give him a confused look. "What kind of things?"

"Love!" Young K looks at you with desperate eyes. "Why are you doing this to me Y/N?"

"Because I just wanted you to feel like you had someone to talk to and like you mattered. You do to me..."

Young K looks at the trees and takes a deep breath. "T-thanks...I appreciate it."

"You're welcome." you respond. You begin to try and process everything that just happened and everything that Young K just said. He loves me?

"Sorry...I'm not used to this." Young K said. You frowned at his vulnerable state, he looked like he was sensitive to everything around him.

"Neither am I..."

You two walk together in silence for the longest time. You eventually complete a full lap around the trail, and then Young K finally says something.

"Do you feel the same way?" he asks.

"Uh, I uh-" you respond.

Before you finish your sentence, Young K puts his finger up to your lips. "I don't care what you say. Whether you do or not..." he gently takes his finger off your lips, puts his hand on your cheek, and kisses you. When he lets go he says, "I needed to do that."

You look at him, at a loss for words. Your emotions were now a mess and you were stuck in between excitement, confusion, and a little in love. "Ah, uh..." Your cheeks begin burning and your automatic reaction is to look down.

"You don't have to say anything, Y/N," Young K says. "I'm just glad somebody finally understands..."

so maybe the story isn't as long as i thought it was but whatever

hope you enjoyed Young K~ the one who is lonely and meets you and suddenly ends up falling for you and then kisses you without consent

my story makes total sense, right?