20

Kat's pov

I had no idea what to do. I just got a call from the police that we got the wrong apartment. I asked who was there and they said that there not alound to give that kind of information to someone.

"Can you please drive faster?"

"I'm going as fast as I can. Don't worry we're going to get help and she'll be back in you arms."

"How do you know that! She's probably dead now?!"

"She looks like she's strong"

"Yea she is, but only when her anxiety doesn't hold her back."

He chuckles which makes me chuckle a little bit. While we have our small little time of happiness, I soon remember why we were on this road and a tear falls down my cheek and sam notices.

"Hey, don't worry we're going to get her."

"I know, it's just...she's never been in this type of situation before."

"Well I hope so, no one should go through this types of stuff."

"Yea...I guess so"

After that we arive at the apartment complex. I run in there hopefully to find y/n....but in stead there's a note.?

"Of course they left a note."

"Well what does it say?"

"Probably some bullshit like 'if you don't come to this place at this time you won't see your friend again' like from the movies."

It read:
Hello who ever is reading this. I hope this is Kat or one of her new friends. I've taken your friend to the abandon warhouse. Its a long drive so I suggest you get going.

Sincerly, Tanner.

"Tanner? Who's Tanner?"

"He's the guy who rang her the other night remember?"

"Oh yea."

"Well, he's taken her. And now we need to go get the others and save y/n."

Sam's pov

After all this, im taking a LONG nap. So much is happening as in y/n being kiddnaped, Kat's frighten so I have to try and calm her down, I have to watch the speed limit so we don't get a ticket, and now I'm calling the group so they can come help.

~messages~

C- "Alright so let me get this straight, y/n is kiddnapped and now we have to go save her from her ex boyfriend... Tanner?"

S-"Yes exactly so...we all good now?"

C, J, Cor, M, K- "Yes"

S-"Great."
S-"Here's the address."

~end of messages~

So now that we have our little group and they know were to go, we set off to this adventure we never knew we were going to do.