Chapter 2

I arrive at the Mikealson Mansion and I knock on the front door and I hear footsteps walking towards the door the door opens and my mouth slightly fell open. There stood in front of me was a beautiful man with the silkiest dark brown hair I have ever seen, and the most amazing chocolate brown eyes "yes?" he asks in a British accent.

"oh I'm just- I'm here to- I'm" "Ms Bennett, so glad you could make it, I see you have become acquainted with my my brother Kol" Klaus says and Kol smirks "he's your brother" I  say feeling disappointed that I may be attracted to a psychopath "yes I am and it's very nice to meet you" he says smirking then grabs my hand and places a kiss on it and it felt tingles vibrate my from hand "Kol leave the poor witch alone" "I'm simply giving her a warm welcome" he says still with that smirk

"Well we have work to do involving our dear mum" Klaus says walking away, I walk closely behind him "so what do I need to do" I say while we're walking "that's for you to know when you have your strength back" "speaking of getting my strength back who will be training me" "I know of  this witch in New Orleans who will help you her name is Genevieve Levesque" "ok" "I also have to mention that you would have to travel to New Orleans in order to get this training because she is a NOLA witch so if she leaves her powers wouldn't be as strong" (not sure if this is legit but I'm just going to go with it)

"I have to go to New Orleans?!? what am I going to tell everyone" "just tell them that you are visiting your mother" "or you rode of into the sunset with your prince charming" Kol says teasingly "Kol go find someone else to annoy please" "oh but it's so much more fun to annoy you Nik" "leave now before I dagger you for another century" "I'm just pulling your chains Nik don't have a cow" Kol says putting his as up defensively "may we meet again Ms Bennett" Kol says kissing her hand again.