why

Eddies POV

Eddie received a phone call, it was from Bill, he answered. Bill said they were all going to a field. He said to meet the losers there. Eddie woke up Richie and left with him, they got there and saw two new girls. Eddie asked who they were and Bill said " The blondies name is Hailey and Brunette is Sarah" Sarah was wearing a dress that was a dark faded pink with a long bottom, Hailey was wearing a brown t-shirt and jeans, they all sat in a circle and Bill pulled a bottle from his bag. Bill said "S-spin the bottle t-time."

Sarah's POV

Who were those two boys? They looked nice, maybe they are losers too.. hmm. Whatever.

Richies POV

Another girl ran to the circle, she was late. She had shorts on and a blue top that was all wavy. I didn't like her, she looked too nice to actually be nice.. Richie spinned the bottle and it landed on Eddie, Eddie smiles and leaned in. Richie joined in and filled in the gap. Hailey was grossed out. But upset? Has Bill not told those girls that i'm gay for 𝘌𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦 ? I was upset too, Bill didn't tell them?! I backed out, Eddie had a frown on his face. He saw I was upset so he got confused. Then Hailey spinned, it landed on Eddie, he looked like he didn't want to do it! Eddie leaned in and Hailey leaned in and grabbed Eddies face, Richie started to feel sad, not upset.. just sadness filling up his body. His eyes watered as he ran out of the circle. Eddie saw me and tried to get away! But Hailey grabbed onto him and pulled him back in.

Bill said " Split u-up lovebirds " Eddie got up and yelled " I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU! I HATE THAT GIRL WHO I JUST K-KISSED! YOU GUYS WERE JUST WATCHING IT ALL AND BREATHING IT ALL IN!!" Eddie ran off after Richie

Bill said " Split u-up lovebirds " Eddie got up and yelled " I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU! I HATE THAT GIRL WHO I JUST K-KISSED! YOU GUYS WERE JUST WATCHING IT ALL AND BREATHING IT ALL IN!!" Eddie ran off after Richie. Hailey giggled, the new girl was scared in a way. Sarah looked mad.

Eddie caught up to me and grabbed my hand. Eddie said " I didn't want to kiss her! I'm sorry." Richie said back, " well you looked fucking happy kissing her! So how about you go back to her and ask for seconds! Because I was just heading home. I just feel sad because you lied to me saying you loved me! But that's fine, because what even is love?" Richie bolted off while on his bike. Eddie went after him, trying to regain their love. Richie got to his house, Eddie arrived to and grabbed Richie. Richie grabbed Eddie back and said " leave me alone, or meet me at the quarry tonight." Richie bursted off inside after he spoke that. Sarah arrived. Eddie yelled " I don't need you messing up me and Richie too." Sarah said she wanted revenge on Hailey too. Eddie and Hailey became friends and rode back to spin the bottle. Making one hell of a plan.