Chapter One || Nightmare

Third P.O.V.

It is a beautiful sunny day in the well-known Konohagakure No Sato or The Village Hidden in the Leaves. A place where they say grants second chances to those who deserve it. But is it really true? Do they give second chances?

Sakura's P.O.V.

~Nightmare~

"Pathetic... Useless... you can't and didn't even try to save us..." Adult versions of my friends kept on insulting me... calling me weak, useless, pathetic... I know! Sasuke-kun can help me. "Ha! You think that Sasuke-kun will save your sorry ass?!" said Ino. "Of course! He's Sasuke-kun! He is handsome and he will make me his wife!" I said. "Hahaha, pathetic. You really think that Teme gives a damn about your sorry useless self? Think twice, Sakura. You're better off staying with your civilian family dreaming that you will ever marry anyone. Better yet an Uchiha!" cried Naruto. "Hahahah!" The others laughed and spat in my face. "Yeah! If someone ever marries her, they will leave once she gets pregnant! She should just be a prostitute!" laughed Neji. "Why? Why ARE YOU ALL BEING SO MEAN?!" I cried.
"Why?" asked Hinata.
"Why?" asked Tenten.
"Why?" asked Ino.
"Why?" asked Naruto.
"Why?" asked Kiba.
"Why?" asked Shino.
"Why?" asked Shikamaru.
"Why?" asked Choji.
"Hahaha, why?" mocked Sasuke-kun.

"You're asking us why we're mean?" they asked as they walk towards me. I step back but then I tripped. How on earth was I able to trip when there's nothing there?! I crawl backwards until I couldn't even move my body. What's happening???
"You didn't even sense my jutsu... the jutsu that anyone would have noticed," said Shikamaru. He performed the Shadow Possession Jutsu on me?!
"Why-" one stab on my legs.
"Are-" one stab on my arms.
"We-" one stab on my chest.
"Being-" one stab on my back
"Mean?" one stab on my abdomen.

"Why sweetie, we are only stating the truth," they said as they pulled out the kunai from my body and inserted it again- this time together in sync.

~ End of Nightmare ~

I opened my eyes and let out a scream. Crying out the fear and hurt that I felt from the dream. How? What? Why? Why would they do that? Even if it's just a dream... What happened? I cried it all out. Then I realised that I was not crying tears... It was-

.

.

... blood?!!!!

Mebuki's P.O.V.

I jolt awake when I heard a scream from upstairs. I shoved my husband off the bed and ran to my precious daughter's room. Why did she scream? Is she alright? Did somebody break into our house?! Did she have a nightmare? Oh, my poor sweet angel... I opened the door and sat on her bed. She was crying, my little angel... Wait... What on earth?? How- Wait...

Is that...

Is she crying...

.

.

.

.

.

BLOOD?!!!

And... she has the-- ?!!!

To be continued...

And...

Hey guys!
So this chapter is very short because... why not? 😃

Why do you think Sakura's crying blood? What does she have? Wait for the next chapter to find out!