2 (Girl Problems)

Parappa arrived at PJ's house an hour after their call. He parked his car across the road from PJ's house, grabbed his bags and walked up the drive way. PJ's house looked like a tree stump, at least it wasn't a lemon like Sunny's house. Parappa knocked on the door and PJ's mum opened it "Hello Parappa dear, PJ's in his room, probably sleeping. He was awake an hour ago but I don't know about now." Parappa thanked PJ's mum and headed to his friends room. Parappa was about to just walk in but decided to knock first. "Come in." PJ said from the other side of the door. Parappa opened it and saw PJ eating a bowl of cereal. "PJ, its like 12pm and your eating cereal?" PJ nodded his head "I was hungry, is there anything wrong with that?" PJ said eating another spoon full of cheerios. PJ's room was pretty big, despite there being hardly anything in it except for a bed, a desk with a laptop, a tv, some cupbourds and a mini fridge."No,no" His friend said placing his bag near the door "Its just... strange." PJ looked up at his friend "Your strange." He said eating the last spoon full. PJ got up and placed his bowl on his desk and sat back on his bed, Parappa sat next to him. "So, what do you wanna do?" PJ asked crossing his legs. Parappa thought for a bit. "I have no idea." He replied. Then PJ's phone buzzed but he didn't get up to check it. "Umm.. aren't you gonna check your phone PJ?" Parappa asked confused. PJ shook his head. "Nope." "Why not?" His friend asked. "It's probably sweety." PJ replied rolling his eyes. Parappa hopped up from the bed and grabbed PJ's phone. 

"HEY!" PJ yelled as he ran over to Parappa to get his phone back. Parappa stood on his tippy toes and held PJ's phone up in the air. Being that PJ was spittle bit shorter than Parappa he couldn't reach it, instead he managed to pull Parappa's hat off. "Give it back!" PJ said jumping to grab his phone. Parappa rushed out of the room laughing and ran to the bathroom. PJ dropped Parappa's hat and chased him but Parappa shut the door before he could get inside. "Parappa!" PJ shouted banging on the door "Don't you dare read it!". Parappa smiled as he put in PJ's password (Yes, he knew his password for some reason) and went into Sweety's private chat.

Sweety
PJ why arent you replying to me?  I haven't done anything bad right? Are you Ignoring me? Were still together right?

"Why do you have Sweety's number PJ?" Parappa shouted from the other side of the door. "Because I do, NOW GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" PJ shouted back. "Why is she asking you if you guys are still together?" Parappa said, confused. "Parappa I told you not to read what she says! Come out her right now!" PJ shouts with more anger in his tone. "Is she annoying you? with all her texts?" Parappa says calmly. "Yes.." PJ replies as he sits with his back on the bathroom door. Parappa decides to help out his friend.

PJ

No, were not dating anymore. I'm dating someone else. 

Sweety
What? Who is it? Is she prettier than me? Is she better than me!

PJ

Actually it's a he, and its Parappa. Hes way better than you!

Sweety

What? How could you! You never told me you were gay! I'm deleting your number! I'M NEVER GONNA TALK TO YOU AGAIN!

Sweety then deletes PJ's number. "PJ, are you still there?" Parappa asks. "Yes, why? what did you do?" PJ replies. Parappa unlocks the door to see PJ. He hands his friend his phone back. "I got rid of Sweety's number for you." Parappa says. PJ looks through his contacts then up at parappa and smiles. "Thank you." He says. Parappa's face heats up a little. "Yeah no problem." He says scratching his neck. They go back to PJ's room and sit on his bed. "sorry for yelling at you before." PJ apologieses, giving Parappa his hat back "It's ok, I've never seen that side of you before." Parappa says fixing his hat on his head. PJ smiles "It's a side no one ever see's really. I'm normally the same type of mood all the time." Parappa nods. "Hey! I bought the new Jet Baby movie last week, I haven't watched it yet. Want to?" PJ asks, his face lighting up. "Sure, why not." Parappa says.