Meet Ariana Stark

Before i start just wana say story idea creds goes to @ariwolf_ on instagram :)
My name's Ariana Marie Stark. Im the daughter of Tony Stark, yeah the Tony Stark. I have different views from my dad for my future. He wants me to carry on his legacy, i just want to live a normal life where im not known as the daughter of one of the biggest heros in the world. I wanna be known for me. I want my voice to be heard. Though that'll never happen, im 16 and often stressed. You may wonder why I'm so stressed since my family practically has everything, and that's the exact reason im stressed all the time. My family is perfection and royalty here, which means i cant be caught slipping. I can't be seen sneaking out or getting drunk at a party. I can't let my grades drop below 85, nor can i allow myself to associate with the people from the wrong side. I have to hold up to the perfect girl next door stereotype, as well as the popular girl stereotype. So here's to being daughter of the Tony Stark. My life, is a wreck but i wouldn't Wish for any other life.
Dad, always calls me princess, and god forbid anyone that hurt me, dad doesn't like when i cry. I know It's childish for me to say but it's the truth, one tear makes my dad go off.
Let's fast forward to the part of my story your probably excited to hear, the reason your here.