CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4

Naruto woke up from his nightmare, he was being beaten by the villagers. Naruto saw it was exactly 6 P.M. he decided to take a shower.
He wear his black t-shirt with black Uzumaki symbol, Ninja pants and ninja sandals.  He headed straight to the Hokage tower.

Naruto wished he knew his parents were, he have a slight hunch eho they might be..but he believes that there us the right time..

From outisde, infront of the door where his baachan's office he can smell..the food of gods..
He burst in to the door, not surprised by the people inside.

"Are those....RAMENS!" Naruto outburst

"Yes Naruto, we want to treat you tonight" Kakashi chuckled

"Awwww..thanks Baa-chan, Pervy Sage, Kakashi-nii, Iruka-nii, Shizune-chan and Tonton! I love you guys!" Naruto said as he sobs.

They stayed late that night, ending all of them sleeping at the Hokage Tower.

Early in the morning, everyone must now go back to normal.

Team 7, excluding Kakashi are now at the training grounds, definitely doing their daily routine. Sasuke training, Sakura fangirling and Naruto meditating.

A moment later Kakashi arrived.  with his usual 'yo' and an close eye smile.

"Why are you late again Kaashi-sensei? Naruto asked.

" Sorry, I ate a lot last night So I enjoyed sleeping" Kakashi didn't  lie. That was true, beside from Naruto who is a freaking-ramen lover, Kakashi ate most of the ramen.

"Can we start now?" the emo blabbered

"Okay, so today, you will be doing Chakra controlling exercises. Okay so you're gonna climb a tree without using your feet."

"But how sensei"Sakura asked

"For being smart she is" Naruto thought ( peace! for those who are Sakura lovers. I mean I dont hate her but..)

"Just like this, you send an balance amount of Chakra to your feet then walk to the tree, make sure to control, the more chakra, the tree trunk will be damaged and each progress mark where you end with a kunai. Begin!"
Their sensei instructed.

Right after Kakashi announced to start, Naruto dash to the top, to the surprise of everyone, he did it.
Then he meditated again.
Fifteen minutes later Sakura reached the top. While Sasuke, half of it. It stayed like that till afternoon.
Ha, that gives Kakashi enough time to finish as much chapter he wants from his book.
Right before the sunset, Sasuke did it.

"Okay, so that's for today. Let us meet up again tomorrow." Kakashi said and left via shunshin.

"Well, I'l see you guys!" Naruto enthusiastically bid good bye.

Team 7 went on their way.

Kakashi went to the Hokage office to report about his team's training.

"Hokage-hime"

"Kakashi, so what is the update?"

"I let them do chakra controlling activities. Based on my calculations, Sakura will be the first one to complete the task since her reserves are small. While Sasuke, and specially Naruto are chakra powerhouse.
But Naruto, he controlled his chakra very well"

"Well, maybe Jiraiya trained him or he did it on his own, we both know that he is a true genius."

"Yes, but the way he acts.."

"Hm..I have a suspicion, he already know his parents and about his heritage"

"But who could have told him Hokage-sama?"

"That would be the Great Toad sage!"
Interrupted a man with a white spiky long hair.

"Jiraiya-sama!"

"Pervert. How long have you been there?" Tsunade asked, she us really pissed.

"Well, about a while." Answered the toad  Sannin

"Jiraiya-sama did you tell Naruto about his parents?"asked Kakashi

"Well, sort of, when we are training."

FLASHBACK NO JUTSU

"Oi! Ero-sennin I'll tell Baa-chan, you're peeking at the women's baths again!"

"Hush! Quite down Naruto!"

"Hmpp.. so what will you teach me?

"Fine, but not here, let us go to a wide open area"

Naruto and the Perverted Sannin arrived in the wide clearing of the forest.

"Okay so I'll be teaching you a Wind technique. It's called Wind Release: Whirl Beast"

"Wow!" Naruto shouted in amusement as Jiraiya do the technique.

It's a technique where the user gather the sorrounding wind and forms a whirl then a beast. It's a defence and offence technique. It's also a exclusive jutsu that only Uzumaki can do and those who are permitted to do so.

"So? How was it?" Jiraiya asked

"Cool!" was Naruto's only answer

"Well, carry on, train while I write my noble here"

"Pervert!"

Then when Jiraiya was sitting under a shady tree, a poof of smoke was seen, revealing three Narutos

"I see so you discovered the secret of Kage Bunshins" Jiraiya said

"Heh..it's easy!"

Jiraiya watched as Naruto and his clones do the technique almost perfecting it.
He is not surprised anymore if Naruto could do it this fast.

Then as he was lost in his thoughts Naruto- the real walk up to him and sat beside him.

"Jiraiya- sensei." Naruto called out

"What now gakii? Why so formal of all sudden? Thr sannin asked

"Who were my parents. Jiji said they're dead and they are ninjas but who are they?" Naruto was about to cry when his godfather hug him.

"Naruto your parents are Minato Namikaze, and Kushina Uzumaki"

"They are?" He asked in surprise

"Yes, Naruto I cannot blame you if you hate them but..."

"I do not hate them, I understand, they have to save the village and me, and I am proud that they died because of patriotism. They are my idols! So I will train even harder. I will surpass you, my dad, mom, Jiji and Obaa!" He exclaimed

"I am sure you will kid!"

End flashback

"Well, at least he did not hate them"

"Hm...I am sure Naruto will do fine. He will surpass everyone and be the savior of everyone"

○○○○○
Hey guys! So here is the latest chap...Thanks for reading and please read also my other story THE DEMONS ADVOCACY... I just posted an new chap... and please comment there if you want ot make it a YAOI story
...

The shippings are

KakaNaru

SasuNaru

ItaNaru

And otherss..please comment
.
...

Merry Christmas anyway(if u celebrate)
Thanks for reading please vote! Thanks.......