part 1

So this is my new phanfiction :3 Hope y'all like it c: It's written in Phils pov ^.^

Since I lived on my own now in London I had no idea what to do. I made videos for youtube and didn't have many friends. Plus no one I knew lived by me. Everyday I went to the same cafe and ordered the same thing. Everyday was the same. Waking up, getting ready, straightning my hair, going to the cafe, look for new shirts & black jeans, going back home and making a new video or editing. It was getting pretty boring now. Until one day...

As I entered the usual cafe I realised a boy with dark brown eyes, brown hair and the same haircut as me but in  the opposit direction. I realised I was staring at him... and he was staring back. My heart began to race as he was walking over to me. 'Hey um, wanna come sit with me? This place is pretty full.' I agreed and walked back over with him. 'I'm Dan.... and you're Phil..?' he smiled. 'yeah... How do you know my name?' I said with a confused look. 'I just knew... nah I watch your videos!' He began to laugh. I paused. 'Danisnotonfire?' I said, fangirling on the inside. 'Yeah!' He replied with a giant grin spread across his face.

We finished our drinks.'Hey, which apartment do you live in? I live in that one over there!' I pointed. He looked quite shocked. 'I live in the same building! What number?' 'Five' I replied. 'Oh my god, I'm in four!' How had we not met before? As we were walking we asked questions about eachother. I found out that he had lived here for about three months, he's 23 years old, he went to Manchester university and studied law & would love a roomate. I guess he was hinting about the roomate thing? 

We visited eachother everday and went to the cafe we met in. 'Hey Dan? I was wondering if you would like to move in with me?' I asked him quietly whilst looking at my feet. Dan stopped walking. 'Yes!' He almost screamed as if I had just asked him to marry me. 'I mean um, yeah sure, that would be cool' He said trying to cover up his actions. I laughed at him and began walking home. 

The night past and morning soon began. I got ready as usual and knocked on Dans door. He opened it immediately. 'Shall we move your stuff then? I doubt it will take that long!' I ran through his door. He laughed and began to pack his stuff.

After we had moved everyting in and put it in the correct places we sat on the couch and watched a few episodes of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. We had blankets, popcorn and a few other treats. 'Phil?' He looked at me and I looked back. 'Will you be my boyfriend?' 

Left it on a cliffhanger lolzor. Hope you liked it. There will be more parts soon! 

-Hannah Out!