DATE NIGHT OF A MARRIED COUPLE

Hi everyone this is sam jain. As u have read this stories are about incredible dates. So anykne has any ideas dat dey want to post can personally msg me, and here is the perfectly ideal date between a couple who has tied the knot 25 years back and are still madly in love.

********

Sheela's pov:

Its one day to go for my 25th anniversary and right now I am searching the whole house for my perfect gift. You see my husband Rehan of 24 long years like to present me with a unique gift each year. I have had an arranged marriage, and let me tell you falling in love with someone you are already tied up to is an extremely beautiful feeling.

As I said I have been married for 24 years almost 25, but every year it has been special. Rehan is an event planner. He loves planning different surprises for me. Every year or every day with him is like a new occassion. He can make even a nun to fall in love with him.

I didnt even meet him before getting married. The day of the marriage was the first time that I saw him. And it was love at firat site for me. Now after 25 years when I think about it, it feels like destiny always had the best in store for me.

Anyway as I said Rehan knows how to throw the best surprises, he always has something up his sleeve. And this time I really want to surprise him by knowing his surprise.

I was searching in his office when I saw something flash on his laptop. Very rarely does he forget to leave his laptop at home. Anyway may be he got an important clients mail. The mail was from @maz € a beautiful dress store. Well looks like I got a hint on his surprise. It was a bill of a dress taken two days back. This is one of my favourite boutique.

Now I knew wat I needed to search so I again started searching for the dress. I started checking every drawer in his office and there inside the last drawer was a beautiful maroon and gold ghagra (pic in the side). There was a letter with it.

Dear wifey,
You know theres a saying that curiousity kills a cat. And you my wife are more curious then all the cats together.i have kept this room in survivlance and the minute u entered I knew you'll search your gift. But dont worry this dress is just a part of your surprise. Wear this and come outside, theres a silver audi a5 car waiting for you. But remember this is just the beginning, theres a whole night infront of us........

I had tears while reading this letter. He does know me and habits very well. Not wasting a moment more I went to my room and got ready. Outside as he mentioned there was a silver audi car. When I went near it there was a rose and a letter on it along with the keys. The second letter says

Dear wifey,
I know you always wanted to drive this car. Hence this is my way for letting you drive it forever.
P.S. do reach the beach soon. Am not letting u go on a long drive..... yet

Taking the rose and keys I quickly opened the door there was another gift with only a single note saying wear this. It was a crisscross diamond jewllery. A complete bridal kinda set. I settled myself to drive . I went to the beach. There was a crowd of people near it. And the setup of the beach was like a traditional indian wedding. There was a mandaap, a pandit, my family his family our kids, frends and the whole community.

On one side there was a make shift stage where the band was playing the song mene pucha chand se ki dekha hai kahi.(an indian classics please do hear its a really beautiul song) .
My daughter and my daughter in law both came towards me. They took me to my husband. I must say he was more handsome then I first saw him. I sat on the mandap with him and asked him " whats the meaning of all this". He said "you always wanted to have a marriage where you would have known me a lot better. You used to say that you wished you had fallen in love with me first and den get married. I cannot change the circumatances of our first marriage, but I can definetly try to give you this lovely beautiful second one".

Hearing this i couldnt stop myself from crying. He was the beat husband one can hope for and happy to have him and so I told him " it doesnt matter what kind of marriage I have. If its with you am even ready for a contract marriage. Thank you for this lovely surprise wedding. I might say I hoped you would take me on a surprise date but I neer expected d date to be a surprise wedding"

We again got married in a beautiful ceremony. And this was how my husband surprised me on my 25th anniversary, by marrying me again.