Boring~

Samantha was cleaning her motorbike in the garage while loki was with her, but he was reading a book.

Samantha was almost finished, deciding after that to take the motorbike out for a ride but then gets a idea. Smirking, she looks at Loki and asks "Hey babe, wanna go on the motorbike with me?"

Without looking up from the book Loki mumbles "no thank you darling, id ratherly stay here reading". Samantha wasnt really surprised but didnt take no for a answer and grabbed the book from his hands "whatcha readin there?"

Loki grumbled and took the book from her hands "its some book ive found in the library.." he says as he continues reading it. Samantha rolls her eyes "thats just boooriiiinggg!" She sighs as Loki looks at her "if youd try reading it would be a little fun.."

"Wanna know what else is fun?" Samantha leans against her motorbike "Going out on a drive with a motorbike!" She crosses her arms, Loki puts his book down and sighs "Fine! I know you wont stop annoying me if i say no.."
Samantha jumps up in excitement and hugs him "Thank you! youre the best! Ill go get my helmet stay right where you are babe!" She runs to get her helmet happily

A/N: im sorry this was short and im sorry for not posting, i was out of ideas but im back :)