SCHOOL SYSTEM

You don't actually need to read everything, this is more to have a reference for myself.

PS : what is perspective lmaoPPS: I'll be changing the actual school map soon because I forgot to add a cafeteria and the school counselor will be on the first floor instead 

PPS: I'll be changing the actual school map soon because I forgot to add a cafeteria and the school counselor will be on the first floor instead 

Seoul Art Academy only takes students from Grade 9 (freshmen) to Grade 12 (seniors).

• The majors are Vocal, Rap, Dance, Acting, Modelling, Photography and Musical*.
• The concert hall is dedicated to vocal or instrumental presentations (always used for mid-terms and final exams).
• The gymnasium is dedicated to dance recitals, actingrapinstrumental presentations and sports lessons.
• In the art building, you have group practice rooms (which are big rooms with mirrors in which you can practice acting, walking* or dancing), individual practice rooms (all of them including a music stand, most of them with a piano) and recording studios (for voices and instruments separately) + Vending machines.
• In the main building, there are two to four classrooms per-grades, a library, a computer room, a piano room for vocal majors, a studio for photography majors and the administration along with the teacher's lounge + Vending machines.

• Timetable :
9am - 10am : First period
11am - 12pm : Second Period
12pm - 1pm : Lunch break (students either take their food with them or buy at the cafeteria
1pm - 2pm : Third period
2pm - 3pm : Forth Period
3pm - 4/5pm : Club activities (for students who don't have club activities they can just go home, this isn't mandatory) on Thursday and Friday, OR practical lessons (students are separated into their majors and move to their respective classes) on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday, students are free to leave or self-practice after 3pm.
6pm : The school closes.

[Any majors can join any clubs (eg : a dance major could be in the Choir club).]

For reference, Seungmin often goes to the cafeteria and Minho almost always brings his food with himself as he is watching his diet to stay in shape. Seungmin doesn't have a club, he practices his singing in the art building from 3pm to 5pm, when he doesn't have practical lessons. Meanwhile, Minho has club activities as the leader of the dance club. They have their own practice room and they learn their group choreography from 3 to 4pm then are free to practice or go home after 4pm (that is just how he chose it to be as the leader).

_________

*Musical major : those majoring in Musical have both vocal and acting lessons (minor dance classes).

*walking : I'm including aspiring models here so I'm guessing they could practice their walking? Or no? Well, I don't know...

A/N :

Might update this as I write.

If you like these types of explanatory things, would you like to have a timetable for each classes (or like just for the concerned characters)?