Overview

(I rise out of my grave to give you something I'm pretty nervous about posting)
I originally posted this AU on my Instagram (@Miammey) and it's pretty straightforward:
Everyone's personalities, looks, powers, etc. are flipped on their heads.

There is still a magic crisis so the Prince and his knights are sent to Earth to try and find a new source of magic. They used to use humans who were already passing away (old age, disease, etc.) (Daemos is a lot more peaceful) but now that the last human is gone they need to find anew source.

When Ava finds them she's willing to let them stay with her, since they didn't really threaten here in any way (other than Rhys, but we'll get to that later). They tell her about their predicament back on Daemos and Ava explained how there isn't any magic on Earth but she's determined to help them find a better source.

About the Characters!:
Ava - She's the social, popular girl who gets along with everyone. She goes out a lot which is why people are so confused when she suddenly became busy (the boys).
"C'mon! A little sunshine never hurt anyone!"

Asch - The definition of a Prince Charming. He's kind and humble, always praising and complimenting his knights and subjects and his people trust him as one if the heirs to the kingdom.
"I'm just surprised so see such a lovely lady in a place like this,"

Rhys - Both a dumbass and a jackass. His thought process consists of "fuck you, I do what I want," and "what happens if I do this impulsive thing?" He learned how to swear on Earth and now wont stop.
"Oy, fucktard! Fight me!"
(I maybe made him a bit too much like Inosuke from Demon Slayer but that's my current obsession so ehhh)

Pierce - Ray of sunshine incarnate. Very happy and outgoing and always talking about something. Very bright smile. Panics quite a bit as well. It's very easy to tell what he's feeling.
"So then after that I had another guy try to flank me, and— (he continues blabbing about the same battle for another two hours)
(Another note, battles don't happen very often but the kingdoms are still at war over control so they're bound to happen)

Leif - He's very kind and polite, and also a but shy. He makes sure everyone's okay and is happy to be someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on. Ava thinks a flower crown suits him. The knights have all accidentally called him "mom" at least once.
"I'm sorry for any trouble we've caused you,"

Noi - He's the quiet emo kid who sits in the back of the class. He doesn't care about himself, his rank, or what he's doing. He just follows orders. Asch made him one of his knights because he wanted to lift his spirits more and give him something to be passionate about. He rarely talks, too.
"... yeah, okay, whatever,"

Lorelai - She's pretty much the neighborhood witch. She doesn't go out and always has a sour look on her face. Not really a talker, either. You bet she has tarot cards and bottles full of weird stuff.

Johnny - Bastard cat. That's really it. He's like the goose from Untitled Goose Game but a cat.
(Also, he's white with black patches instead of black with white marks)
Johnny's inner thoughts, "Oh, I knocked your glass over, that sucks, are you gonna feed me or what?"