Question 45

@Aphmau_Lover4 Asks: What's their favorite season and why?And Pierce, name your favorite thing about the others

And Pierce, name your favorite thing about the others.

Asch: How many seasons are there on Earth, again?

Ava: Only four! You've been here a year so you've already gone through all of them. Summer, fall, winter, and spring.

Asch: Well, I enjoyed summer. It was warm and I liked going to the beach.

Rhys: Winter! Ava showed us what a snowball fight is and I fucking won!!

Leif: I liked spring. It smelled amazing and looked so beautiful.

Pierce: OHH! Summer! It was nice and warm and we got popsicles and we got to go down a slide with water running down it and—

Noi: Fall. It wasn't too hot or cold.

Pierce: As for the question specifically about me!

Pierce: I love how nice Ava is! She took us in without question and gave us a nice home to live in while we're here! She gave us food and water and shelter and even taught us all sorts of cool things about Earth!! I'm so thankful we found her!

Pierce: I love how headstrong and determined Rhys is! He can be mean and scary but he's always pushing forward and striving to be the best!

Pierce: I love how kind Leif can be! I know he's always there for me no matter what I do or what happens. He's care so much about me and the other knights and our prince and I just wish he knew just how grateful I am to have him in my life!!

Pierce: Noi is an amazing listener! I don't know too much about him since he doesn't talk, but he doesn't get annoyed with me and actually listens when I go off on a tangent!

Pierce: I don't even know where to being with Prince Asch. He's a caring and just Prince, he loves his kingdom and truly just wants to make sure everyone's alright! He cares about each of us individually and doesn't treat us like disposable pawns. I'm so happy to serve him!