Chapter Five: Wedding Reception

Alexis POV: We got to my dad's Clubhouse first and the wedding party was behind us with had are pictures taken while the appetizers are being served to the guests. After a while of the pictures where taken and time to start with party.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen let's welcome the new couple Mr. and Mrs. Jackson D'Angelo

Jackson POV: the announcer announced us walking in and my family and Alexis family were clapping and we when to are table and stat down. Music was playing now, and some people were dancing, and I wonder if Alexis is a good dancer are not.

Announcer: I will like to ask the bride and groom up for their first dance as husband and wife

Jackson: may I have this dance

Me: yes, you may

(music starting)

Jackson: you are a good dancer. who taught you?

Me: my dad got me dancing lesson when I was four years old

Jackson: they taught you real will

Me: thank you (music ending)

(people clapping)

Alexis POV: We return to are table and sate in are chars and a water came and take our order for dinner. I order Chicken Carbonara. Plus a Garden Salad with ranch dressing. After a way dinner can and had are family do there speeches. After dinner was done time for me to throw my bouquet of flowers and Jackson to tack my garter off. Than we when to the car to the air plane for are Honeymoon.

Jackson POV: We return to are table and sate in are chars and a water came and take our order for dinner. I order Chicken Alfredo. Plus a Garden Salad with ranch dressing. After a way dinner can and had are family do their speeches. After dinner was done time for Alexis to throw her bouquet of flowers and for me to tack off her garter. Than we when to the car to the air plane for are Honeymoon.

Appetizer's

Variety of Finger Sandwiches,

Fruit and Vegetable trays

Dip with chips

Main Course

Chicken Alfredo with Garden Salad or Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Chicken Carbonara with Garden Salad or Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Chicken and Rice Casserole with Garden Salad or Broccoli Cheddar Soup