11

"Hey."

I looked over to see the alpha who helped me when Jihyo was in rut. Jihyo pushed me behind him immediately.

"It's okay, he's nice," I said, stepping out from behind him.

"I'm sorry for what Sung did," the other alpha sighed. "I don't know why, but he seems to have something against omegas."

"It's fine," I mumbled, rubbing my arm.

"Who are you?" Jihyo snapped.

"Ah, I'm Kim Jo-wan. Are you Jihyo?"

Jihyo didn't answer, only glaring suspiciously at the alpha.

"Hyo, he's okay," I said patting his shoulder.

"I'm not going to take him, my dude. I like the alphas," Jo-wan stated bluntly, Jihyo starting to relax a bit at that. "Anyway, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I nodded, playing with my fingers. "Thank you for asking."

"Let me know if he bothers you again. I can watch over him while you're in rut," he said, turning back to Jihyo.

The alpha stiffly nodded, still glaring at Jo-wan. Jo-wan in turn sighed and stuck his hand out.

"I'll take care of him when you're gone, I promise."

Jihyo glared at the hand before reluctantly taking it.

"Jihyoooooo!"

I grimaced at the high pitched, sugary voice of Yixian as she ran over and pushed me out of the way to press against Jihyo. And his protectiveness completely flew out the window as she pressed her breasts against him. His face burned as he looked at the omega who was pouting softly.

"That was so scawy," she mumbled, using a baby voice that made both me and Jo-wan have to turn around to not gag at.

"Jesus, I'm leaving that," he said, twisting his face in disgust as she kept using baby talk to Jihyo who looked like he might combust. "You want to come or get a cavity?"

"I'd knock all my teeth out and still leave," I muttered, walking away with him. "She's disgusting."

"Yeah, most female omegas are."

I nodded. "That's the truth."

I let out a soft sigh as we sat against a locker grouping.

"So, you said you liked alphas. How does that work?"

He laughed. "Pretty much the same in any relationship. Breed doesn't matter much, but god I would love it if someone would manhandle me."

I snorted and leaned my head back against the cold metal.

"So alphas can be submissive?"

"Nah, I'm a full power bottom. Haven't tried it out with anyone, but my ruts leave room for experimentation." I hummed. "Is it the same for heats?"

"I haven't had my second one yet and the first one was just me trying to get off and sleep as long as I could. I didn't experiment, if that's what you're asking. I just wanted to sleep the heat off."

"I get that," Jo-wan agreed. "See if you can choose what supplies they give you. Set everything up before the first heat flash so you can just go from scene to scene. Tracking it helps too. I do it with my ruts."

"That's smart."

"Why thank you."