Welcome!

𝘉𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥

Meaning Behind The Name: I chose to call this the "Face Yourself" awards, because I wanted to spread the message that you should not underestimate yourself, because you are amazing and talented. I want these awards to thank you authors for making wattpad the place it is. If you do not win, that does not mean you are not talented it means that your taste of writing did not suit the judge, and that is ok. As long as you are happy with what you wrote you are always a winner.

I would like to take a moment to appreciate all under represented authors who continue to produce their wonderful stories, knowing that it is their passion and one day they will truly become popular. You, are the foundation for wattpad. Your passion is commended. Fighting!

I like to write, but I have noticed that judging is more of my kind of thing, but I do understand the struggle of an author. I was used to a very big author on inkitt, but I realized that I enjoyed reading better. 

To enroll in this award show you do not have to be under represented, but I just want people who are underrepresented to have the courage to try.

Don't worry, famous or under represented anyone who is a BTS fanfiction author is welcome.

So wait no more!

Put your seat belts on, because it is time to get into the details.

Sit back and relax, because you are in for a feast.

Come one and come all to the....

Drum roll

Face Yourself Awards 2019!!!

Please tag who you think would like to enroll in these awards as a judge or participant! (This is a requirement for every person applying or judging :)

I wish you all the best