🌻12🌻

Troye crosses his arms as he hangs upside down in Jacob's grasp, his knees bent over the elder's shoulders

Jacob's arms are wrapped around his waist tightly so he wouldn't fall.

Troye sighs as Jacob steps out of the elevator and walks to the lunch table to join their friends.

"What the hell," Alex laughs.

"He didn't want to come down, so I had to drag him out of bed," Jacob explains.

"You didn't have to literally drag me out of bed!" Troye calls, his arms still crossed over his chest.

"Hey, Tro," Jack says, "when's the last time your head was that close to Jacob's junk?"

"Last night," Jacob smirks.

"Jacob!" Troye blushes.

The group laughs at the embarrassed boy.

"It's okay," Dallas says. "Eric just sucked me off in the bathroom about five minutes ago."

"That's what you guys were doing?!" Adam laughs.

"Jacob, can I be put down now?" Troye whines.

"No, you're gonna run."

"No, I won't."

Jacob sighs, "Fine."

Jacob leans forward and Troye places his feet on the floor before Jacob stands straight again.

Troye huffs and fixes his shirt and pajama pants.

After a few seconds the small boy takes off sprinting in the direction of the elevator.

"Hey!" Jacob shouts.

Having longer legs, it's not hard for Jacob to catch up to Troye.

He picks up by the waist and flips him upside down so he was carrying him the same way he was earlier.

Jacob turns back around to go to the table and the group laughs at Troye's pout.

"You said you wouldn't run."

"Well obviously I lied," Troye snaps.

He sighs and looks under the table since it was really the only view he had.

"Alex, are you not wearing underwear-ew!! Put me down!"

"You got a hole in your crotch or something?" Dallas laughs.

Alex feels between his legs, "Yes, I do."

"Why are you not wearing underwear?" Jack questions.

"Y'know, Jack, why are you wearing underwear?"

Jack opens his mouth to answer but nothing comes out.

He closes his mouth and shrugs. "Jaaaaacob, put me doooow-hey!" Troye yelps.