chapter 8-LOTS OF EXPLAINEING BORING

Back in the dorms everyone was siping hot chocolate and lesining to funneh "so what happened funneh?" Draco asked  funneh got a pretext look on her face,"m-m-mother s-she's s-s-still.." she paused "still what?" they all asked "alive"she said in shock "NO THIS CAN'T BE POSIBILE!!!!" gold sheriked "actually, it is"said lunar everyone turned to her " when mother was bitten by a deamon she fell so weak that she thought she was going to die, but she didn't, the deamon blood was transferd into her body and at that exact moment funneh was born, so the devil blood transferd in her body too! then, they healed her for a little time, and in that little time me and Draco were born not getting infected and then she pretended to die" she said everyone was staring at her with mouthes open " Draco fell asleep" whispered giggled gold "WAIT"  said funneh "that means....im danger to u" she said looking at the floor "no! not at-"rainbow couldn't finish her sentence "I'm to dangerous for you! im going to hurt u! get away from me!" she cried "FUNNEH!" Alec screamed she burst in to a black light and was gone " it started..." said lunar "her devil self started... and this is only the beginning.........".

 HAI DJpotato's! u saw in this chap that they figured out how the krew's mom was still alive and ur like "BRUH! LUNAR!" I know! and this is only the middle of the story! also can people comment down below?  I need more ideas! plz I think u might be interested in the next chap c:! see ya DJpotatofans!

-DJpotato