12

❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙮, 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 ❞

It was Jungkook's second day of staying at Hong Kong springs. I guess it's safe to say that Jungkook was enjoying it, he had to enjoy it. He wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible.
Jungkook was walking to group therapy with Bon and Mina. Bon was beside him, while Mina was behind the two. Mina was feeling more quiet today, so she mainly followed them around. Jungkook could only hope she'd be better later.
Today, Bon seemed to be a bit more calm, which made Jungkook happy. He hopes they can all get out of there soon.
All he could think about at the moment was his own therapy session. He wondered if he said the right things, wondered if he said too much or less of what he was supposed to say.

"You ok bro?" Bon asked, looking towards Jungkook with concern.

"Yeah, I'm alright, just thinking." Jungkook answered.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" Bon questioned thinking Jungkook might be exploring the dark side of his mind that got him here once again.

"Just... My session. I really wanna get out of here." Jungkook replied, sighing at the end.

"Well, as long as you're here you've got us, and we'll make sure you stay happy and get out of here. Plus, you're leaving the day after tomorrow in the morning! Right?" Bon smiled, Jungkook smiled and nodded.

Really, Jungkook wanted to just tell him about all the pain, about how every waking minute he just wanted to collapse, to stop breathing, to stop completely.
Instead, Jungkook just gave him a convincing smile.

"Do you think we'll be friends after we get out of here?" Bon suddenly asked.

"Well, of course" Jungkook replied. "I'll give you my number after group if they let us, that way when we all get out you guys can still talk to me no matter what, ok?"

"What if you leave us behind?" Mina asked.

Jungkook smiled, "I'd never leave you behind. If I get out of here and you guys are still stuck I'll definitely visit you a ton, okay?" Jungkook said. Mina only smiled and nodded.

After that It went silent, causing jungkook to go back into his thoughts. While he was walking and stuck in thought, he bumped into a hard chest and stumbled back. Jungkook let out a short curse, like he felt some of his brain cells left him when he bumped into the person in front of him. Speaking of, Jungkook looked up, he saw none other than the person who caused him more hell than he's already experienced.

"Jungkook? Why are-"

"Get away from me." Jungkook turned around to walk away, but then felt a hand grasp on his damaged wrist. Jungkook felt the sharp pain in his bandaged wrist so he jerked his hand back from Dongmin's grasp.

"What do you want Dongmin? Did you stalk me to find out where I was so you can cause me even MORE pain??" Jungkook hissed at dongmin (eunwoo)

"Oh please, don't flatter yourself, you're the least of my concern." Dongmin scoffed and turned away from Jungkook.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and started walking but Dongmin spoke up to, once again, stop Jungkook. "Why are you here? What happened?"

"I thought I was the least of your concern" Jungkook scoffed and turned to Dongmin.
"Jungkook, " Dongmin took a step closer to the boy "just answer my question."

"So you can tell the whole school I'm a psycho? Yeah right." Jungkook had a 'really?' expression plastered on his face.

"No Jungkook, I'm not. I'm genuinely worried." Dongmin replied sternly.

"You weren't worried about me when you were kicking the shit out of my stomach." Jungkook spat. Dongmin scoffed and turned around to walk away, being fed up with this mildly short classmate.

"...Did you really do that Eunwoo?" Mina asked, her voice soft and quiet.

Dongmin's eyes widened, "M-Mina? You hang out with him?" Dongmin asked.

"Eunwoo?" Jungkook questioned.

"Mina, she's my sister, I'm here to visit her." Dongmin explained.

"Mina, why didn't you tell me he was your brother??" Jungkook asked, turning around to face Mina.

"I-I-I'm sorry..." She replied, looking down at the brown wooden floor.

"Why are you out in the hallways?! It's group time!" A voice of authority rung through the halls. Jungkook looked at dongmin (eunwoo) one more time before walking past him through the doors to go to where he was supposed to go.

Dongmin sighed and watched Jungkook walk through the doors.

After the boy left out of sight, dongmin whispered to himself:

"how blind can you actually fucking be jeon jungkook?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jeez, what's up with Eunwoo?

Moody bitch.