Chapter 6

Lauren's pov

I wake up and I'm in a room. I see doctors working on a body. It looked broken and hurt. I then realize I'm looking at my own body. The doctors and nurses are trying to help fix me. Am I dead?

We keep loosing her. He says

Keep trying! I say

He can't hear me. No one can hear me.

Time of death 6:34 pm he says

No! I yell

He leaves the room and I follow him.
He goes over to my family and everyone jumps up when they see him.

How is she? Asks Mike

I'm sorry, we did what we could. He says

Lisa holds on to joey. Christina grabs Mike and hugs him. Amy is hugging dani. Kath is hugging Lisa Nick and Christian are hugging. Everyone was crying.

You promised! Yells joey

Jo calm down please he says

I want to see Lauren! He says

I can take you to see her. Says the doctor.

They all get up and I follow them to the room. The doctor opens the door and they all pile in. They all say goodbye. Lisa helps joey.

I want to go back! Let me go back! I yell

A figure appears

Lauren your needed here says the figure

No! They need me! I yell

Are you sure you want to go back? This is just the beginning. He says

Yes I'm positive. I want to go back. I say

Ok he says

There was a bright light and then it all went dark.

Mikes pov

Lauren is dead. First our parents leave us and now Lauren left! Why! Why couldn't she have just held on!

Christina's pov

Lauren's dead. My baby sister is dead because of a kid at school and we had no idea. Why didn't she tell us? We could have protected her!

Katherine's pov

I can't believe Lauren left us. I'm happy she's no longer in pain but I'm going to miss her so much!

Alex's pov

Why did she have to leave so soon. She's only 14! Why did you have to take her away! I love you Lauren and I hope your watching over me and the rest of us.

Amy's pov

This is all my fault. I should have watched out for her. I was so blind! I lost my little sister and I will never forgive myself!

Dani's pov

I miss Lauren. I'm going to miss our Dauren moments! I know she's in a better place. Love you big sis.

Christians pov

My big sister is dead and I didn't even get to say anything to her. I miss her so much.

Nicks pov

I'm sad Lauren is dead. I know she's with God and with mom and dad. I know she will watch over us. I love you Lauren.

Lisa's pov

Joey and I are the last to say goodbye to Lauren. I can't believe she's dead. My baby sister is dead. I couldn't do anything to help her. I feel like a part of me is missing. My other half is in heaven. I say my final goodbye and joey says goodbye.

Joeys pov

Lisa promised she was going to be ok! If she promised why is she dead! I want Lauren! I need Lauren! Please come back Lauren! I miss you.

Lisa's pov

After joey is done we start to leave

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Did I scare you?😈)

The machine starts to beep again.

Doctor! I yell

Doctors and nurses run in the room. A nurse takes us out and we wait outside.

Joey and I run into the waiting room where everyone else is waiting for us.

Lauren's alive! We were about to save and it was beeping! She's alive! I say

We all go a group hug.

Skipping two hours

The doctor then walks in the room.

Lauren is.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like this chapter! Right now where is a tie if Lauren lives or dies.. Someone want to break the tie or do you want me to choose? Favor the chapter and she lives. If no one favors she dies 😈 you decide!

~Taylor