Chapter 1 :Greetings

Warning there are a lot of curse words in this book so if you don't like that sorry
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
"Caylens POV"
"Shit! Shit! Shit!" was all I was thinking about while running through the woods, the walkers were catching up I would of been out of here in no time if I hadn't sprained my ankle while running. Just when I gave up hope I saw house and the door was open "Score!" I said to myself I ran up the stairs and pushed my body against the door then I heard it a boy that looked about my age had his gun pointed right at me "Shit" I said he just stayed there pointing his gun right at me which felt like hours but was really 4 seconds Thats when I did it, It all happened so quickly I grabbed his arm and put behind his back like a police officer "Get the hell of me!" He said as he struggled to get out of my hands I pinned him down on the floor and leaned in and said With a smile "I win" " Michonne!!!" He screamed, A girl with a katana came running to the front "I don't want to hurt you" I said "Just to prove it to you ima let go" I let go and he immediately pointed his gun at me " Now that's just rude" I said as he lowered his gun "I'm Caylen Carterr" I said as I reached out my hand which was just hanging there then after a few seconds he finally said "I'm Carl, Carl Grimes" "I'm Michonne" the girl with the katana said as I shook her hands. " So you guys got a camp or a group at least?" "Yeah we have a base set on a prison and as for the group we have 7 Adults a teanager ( Which I think she was referring to Carl) and a baby" She said " Wait you guys are set at the prison? I thought that place was crawling with walkers?"I said " it was but we cleared it out" she said "what the hell are you doing she could of been sent from another group to see where we were at!!" Said Carl "Relax Carl I highly doubt that, Would you like to join our group?" She said "sure why not i mean it's better then being alone in this world"I said as I looked down to my black leather combat boots "but first we have to take you to our leader to ask you a couple of questions"she said "okay" I said "this is a terrible mistake" Carl mumbled. We started walking North until we reached the gates i saw a man with a thick beard at the gate he looked at me with a deadly look that kinda scared me. He opened the gates and walked up to me and said.....................
Cliffhanger sorry lol
Hope you guys liked this chapter this whole book idea came to me in school so yeah I will be updating today or tommorow
Don't forget to add this to your library so you can be notified when I update and also don't forget to comment I would love to hear what you guys have to say about this chapter Byeeeeeeee ❤️✌️😋😄