{𝟏} 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 ✰

𝑹𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑫

"hey baby look at this" as he shows me a cute tiktok of this couple dancing around together.

I smile looking at in awe "that's cute" I reply as I go back on my phone scrolling through Instagram once again 

" how about we make one baby" he says looking up at me as I turn off my phone looking down at him "I don't know" as I say hesitantly waiting for his reaction knowing he will keep going on and on about us making one as he has for the past few days sending me all these cute tiktoks.

"come on please" giving me puppy dog eyes, which let me say is an absolute weakness.

I start to think about what the outcomes could be either his fans could love and support us or they could just hate on our relationship or just hate me, I couldn't think of any of the positives but the negatives. I mean I knew dating a tik toker would bring a lot of attention as well having to accept his fans and they had to find out sooner or later that Alvaro was no longer single. All on my mind was about the hate that I could be given. 

I was lost in thought that I didn't notice Alvaro waving his hand in front of my face 

"Sarai? baby you good" he asks as he puts his hand on my cheek wiping the little tears that I didn't know had fallen. 

"yeah yeah I'm fine" giving him a slight smile

he raised his eyebrow  "no really tell me, did I do something" worried laced in his voice. I sighed looking down playing with my fingers, a habit I had when I get nervous 

"well.. no you will probably think its stupid" shaking my head 

He lifted my chin up "please tell me" giving me a worried look 

"I don't know about this whole Tik Tok like what if I get hate and everything, my page will be flooded with how many questions about you, I mean what if they think I'm not good enough for you" I say rambling on and on. 

"aw I understand where you are coming from as well I'm sorry for pushing you to make one, but all I want is to show off my beautiful girlfriend" he says bringing me in to a hug.  I smile snuggling in to him, he pulls out his phone as we both just watch more tik toks. 

"how about we make one then" I say looking up at him 

he looks down "are you sure we don't have to" he says

I smile nodding my head he returns a smile back as we both look down at his phone looking through cute audios for us to do.

We ended up dancing around just the two of us having fun together enjoying the moment together, Alvaro posting each one as I started laughing my phone went off from the group chat with me and the boys.

Kairi 😚

you and Alvaro 

the cutest

Mattia 😝

fr y'all r cute 

n its disgusting 🥺

Ale 😁

my shippppp ✊🏽

bebe 💖

she's the cute one not me 

Mattia 😝

disgusting!! nah I love y'all 

Sairi 💓

y'all r weirdos but I love u

I look over at Alvaro "any comments" I ask with a little worry about any hate, he notices my little worry " no need to worry I'm here to protect you from any hate" as he flexed his small muscles causing a laugh from the two. 

He looks over at his phone seeing comments flood in from the TikTok's 

posted

@user: omg adorable 🥺

@user: where can I get one

@user: can we look how freaking beautiful she is 😍

@user: just imagine being this gorgeous and having this kinda relationship. like that's GOALSSSS 🤩🤩

"look baby, they love you" he stated making Sairi feel happy his fans accepted her. 

"well now that is over can we just watch a movie and cuddle?" giving him her irresistible puppy dog eyes 

"of course" as he pecked her lips snuggling up together. 

____

𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓

halfway1happy

hope you liked that 

____