Introduction

"Car, get out." He said to me. I stared at him, for what felt like forever. But after a few short moments of staring at him, I began looking past him.

There was a mirror behind his beautiful, naked body where I could see myself. I could see a girl with black and blue hair, with blue eyes, snake bite piercings and a bed sheet wrapped around her body.

And, I felt like crying. I felt like running away and never looking back. I had done the one thing we swore to each other not to do.

I had fallen in love with this boy. The boy that I've known since he and my brother's band did a collaboration all the way back in 2012.

"Carly, get the hell out." He growled at me and made me flinch. I couldn't move. I was stuck in place, like my feet had grown roots and planted them into the hotel floor.

"Why? What is so bad that you're kicking me out of the room?" I ask, my voice breaking. I could hear him scoff, and I held my breath. I shouldn't have said anything.I should have kept my mouth shut.

"Car, you don't get it. Your brothers are my best friends, and I can't hurt them. And if I keep sleeping with you, I'm hurting them." He said still looking at the ground. He spoke with so much anger and emotion, I wanted to kiss him.

"What about me, huh? Do you not care about hurting me? Or was I just a toy for you? Some challenge, or something?" I say and I quickly notice my voice rising. He looks at me and I instantly can't move or breath. The look on his face, hurt and disgust, both on his face. I could tell.

"Goddamn it, Carly! Of course I care about you! You weren't a toy or a challenge. You're my everything. I have to end this because of Vic, Mike and you. Goddamn it, Carly. I love you. But I can't be with you." He said to me and I look at him. He has his pants on, but no shirt and I can see his tattoos.

I don't say anything. I can't say anything, because I dont know what to say. He scoffs at me.

"I don't know what to say. You know why I don't know what to say!? Because I've been in love with you for so long! I've spent so long wondering how to fall out of love with you because I thought you could never fall in love with me!" I scream at him, and I could feel the tears escape my eyes and roll down my cheeks onto the floor.

It's is turn to stare at me. I can see the tears in his eyes, but they weren't on his cheeks like my tears. I want to be with him so badly. I would give up anything to be with him. He starts to walk, and at first I thought he was going to walk past me. He stops just two feet away from me.

"Car, please. Please understand. Maybe later on we can be together. It's just Vic and Mike, okay? I don't wantt hem to hate you. I could handle them hating me, but I get sick at the thought of them hating you." He said to me and kissed the top of my head.

I nod my head and he steps back. We look at each other and lock eyes for what feels like a million years. I could see the caring in his brown eyes. I could see the hurt in his facial expression, and I feel like crying all over again.

I began to walk to the side of the bed to where my clothes are on. I grabbed them and darted to the hotel room's bathroom and closed the door as well as locking it. I ran the water from the faucet so he couldn't hear my crying.

I stopped crying and looked at myself in the bathroom's mirror. What I saw staring back at me made me think of everything he and I ever did together, made me think of how we met.

It made me think of the day I fell for Kellin Quinn.