"Well, Let's Cheers to This, huh?"

“Well, Vic this is a job well done then, right?” I ask my brother while I go over to my dresser. Jamie, Tony, Mike and Vic are still in my room with me. I look back at Vic and I see him shake his head a bit.

“Yes, Carly. It is a job well done. Why, what is it you want to do?” Vic asks me while making my bed. It’s my turn to shake my head. I look to Jamie and wave my hand at him. Jamie gets up and walks to my side.

“Well, let’s cheers to this, huh?” I tell them all. Mike looks at me and a smile grows on his face. Jamie chuckles and Tony looks like a child on Christmas morning, his eyes are so wide.

“Well, I guess. You do know that’s a song right? It’s by-” I cut him off. I know what band he’s talking about. The band that I am so obsessed with, but nobody knows. And that’s the way I like it.

“Yes, I know. Sleeping With Sirens. You do know that you’re not going to become best friends with them after just a few times of meeting up at Warped Tour and just little talks?” Vic is as obsessed with Sleeping With Sirens as I am.

Vic scoffs at me and I automatically know he has some piece of information that I don’t have. I turn around so quick, I think I gave myself whiplash. I look at Vic, then Mike and then Tony.

“What do you know that I don’t?” I ask them all. They give each other glances and Vic gives me a big smile.

“Well, on the Collide With The Sky album, we’re going to have a song with a guest vocalist.” Tony said to me as he walked over to my bookshelf.

He picks up “The Notebook” and began to read the back summary. I looked back at Vic, sort of giving him that look that says “Well, I’m waiting” . He laughs a bit and looks back at me.

“You may want to sit for this one, Carly” he tells me. I give him a smile, and sit down. After I sit down on my bed, Vic still doesn’t tell me who’s going to be the guest vocalist for one of their songs.

“Okay, Vic, come on. Tell me, or else.” I say to my oldest brother with a smile. He puts his hands up in defense. I see him go to open his mouth to speak, but I feel the need to sneeze.

“Okay, so the gue-” I sneezed, which caused Vic to stop speaking. You can never sneeze just once, so I sneezed for a second time. After I regained myself, Vic didn’t say anything. I sigh, after realizing he wants me to apologize.

“Victor Vincent Fuentes, my eldest brother, I internally apologize for sneezing and interrupting your news. Now please, continue.” I say to him and he just rolls his eyes at me.

“Fine. Only because I love you, and because you’re my baby sister. Okay, so the guest vocalist is Kellin.” Vic informed me. My jaw dropped to the floor. I was about to fan girl, but realized Tony, Jamie and Mike were still in my room.

“Hey guys? Can you give us a few minutes, or so?” I asked them as I stood up. I heard murmurs of “yeah”s and “sure”s and “okay”s. They walked out of my bedroom and closed my black door behind them. I turned back to Vic and was about to speak when he spoke first.

“I know. Kellin fucking Quinn is going to be on one of our songs!” Vic said with a smile growing bigger on his face. I laughed at him, a smile of my own growing. I run over to him and hug him.

“But, Vic, you already know who Kellin is and you’ve already met him, and talked to him.” I tell Vic. He rolls his brown eyes at me.

“Yeah, so? I thought that that “doesn’t make us bestfriends”? Or does it, miss Carly?” I went to open my fatass mouth again to defend myself, but “The Ballad Of Mona Lisa” started to blare.

“Say what you mean

Tell me I’m right

And let the sun rain down on me

Give me a sign  

I want to believe” I began to blush as I fumbled to get up and grab my phone. I look back at Vic, and notice him smiling.

“Panic! At The Disco, huh? Hey, they’re a really good band, so I honestly don’t blame you. I would’ve thought that you would have us or maybe even Sleeping With Sirens, but nope.” I gave Vic a bit of a slap upside the head.

“Would you stop it? It’s not my fault Melanie got me into them.” I tell Vic. I look at my phone, and there’s a text from Nick.

Nick: Dec. 22, 2014:

Hey, be ready. Coming to get u in a few mins. 

I hate when people text and don’t spell every word out. I can feel Vic looking at me. I turn back to him, to face him, and he just looks at me, and I know he’s waiting for me to say something.

“It was Nick.” is all I say. Nick has liked my brother for so long, and he back. His face changes, color and emotion. He is slightly pink on his cheeks, and he looks excited.

“Oh, okay. Where are you guys going?” he asks me, being nosey. I laugh and shake my head.

“I have no clue. I was told to be ready because I’m getting picked up in a few minutes.” I tell my brother. I sigh, knowing what he wants.

“Vic, would you like to come with us?” His eyes go wide, and a smile grows on his face.

“Oh, Carly, I would love to join you!” He yells at me and picks me up, spinning me around. He’s laughing and I'm squealing. After he puts me down I take a deep breath.

“Okay, out. Out of my room. Go get changed, or something. Send Jamie or Tony in, I need help picking out some pants.” I tell him as I slightly push Vic out of my room. He nods, and I keep the door open so Jamie or Tony can come in and help me.

[I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS MAY NOT BE A LONG CHAPTER AND IT WAS A LONG- ASS WAIT FOR AN UPDATE, AND I AM SO SORRY. PLEASE DON'T THROW BREAD AT ME. ]