Chapter 5

(Random guys pov)

I gave her clit a sloppy kiss, rubbing her thighs while I begin to work my tongue up and down her clit, suckling it every now and then. She inhales and exhales sharply, her moans starting to pick up. She was getting louder and louder so I had to shush her.

I swap my mouth with my fingers and hover back over her, my fingers doing circles on her clit. I rub my hands back and forth over her dripping entrance. My hands were a sticky mess. I thought about how tight she would feel, wrapped around my cock, as I sink my teeth on every limb on her body.

I kissed her lips roughly as she let her moans spill into my mouth. I inserted one finger into her cunt, moving it slowly so she would get used to the new feeling. After a couple of minutes she asked me to speed up. I smirked and went faster, adding another finger and curling my fingers upward to rub against the spongey spot that brings her so much pleasure. It took so much in me to not bite down on her thigh.

I could hear her blood flowing through her veins and her heartbeat speeding up. Her body began to convulse and she moaned out how she was gonna cum. I put my tongue back on her clit and her legs snapped shut against my head as she cummed against my finger.

"Oh fuck" her body began to shake in overstimulation.

I slurped up the thick, sticky liquid and leaned up to kiss her again. We kissed for a couple of seconds and then I pulled away. She lied back on her bed, breathing heavily. While her eyes were closed, I snuck out the window.

I would give her a few days to miss me and then I'd pay her another visit. A better visit.

(Alondra's pov)

I closed my eyes for a few seconds and I thought about the other night.

"Hey were you the one who dropped me off home the other night" I opened my eyes.

I sat up and he was gone. I was confused. I never even heard him leave. I jumped at the sound of Amara's voice telling me that dinner was ready. I scatter to put my clothes on and hurry out the room. I walked into the kitchen and sat down.

"Are you okay?" Amara said as she looked at me suspiciously.

"Yeah why?" I was confused as to why she asked.

"I heard weird noises come from your room" she stopped in front of me on the other side of the bar with my plate.

"I was taking care of business" I tell her, looking down.

"Ayyyeeee. Is there a guy here" she smiled at me and sat my plate down in front of me.

She's my best friend and I just couldn't keep something like this away from her.
I looked up at her.

"There was."

"What's his name?" She asked as she leaned on her hands, her elbows keeping her up.

"Honestly I don't know anything about him. He just appeared in my room, ate me out and then disappeared." I told her truthfully.

"Um you let your stalker eat you out?" She looked almost weirded out or giving me a 'how could you do something like that' look.

"Well I think he might be the guy from the other night. He asked me if I was scared of him now" I continued to spill as I ate the pasta.

"Ummm okayyyy" she gave an uncomfortable smile and turned to make her a plate.

"So I see Yoongi let you out of the dungeon" I joked, half serious.

She turned around giving me a playful glare. "Yes he did. He was really sweet when I went back. I'll give him some space though." She sat next to me and begin to eat her food.

"I think you guys should break up completely but you never listen to me" I said as I slurped the pasta, taking a bite from the garlic knots she baked.

She didn't respond. She just turned around and made her plate. "It's not that easy and I wish you would understand that. I'm eating in my room, don't bother me please" she said as she walked past me with her plate and drink. My eyes followed her until her door closed. I sighed and finished my food, cleaning the kitchen afterwards.

I went back into my room and finished the essay I had due tomorrow and decided to go to sleep early. I would usually wait for Amara to come around but not tonight. I'm sick of arguing about an abuser my best friend refuses to leave.

*Authors pov*

Meanwhile Amara was in her room feeling like shit. She knew Alondra was right but she still got snappy with her. She paused her show and rolled out of bed. She put on her slippers and walked to Alondra's room. She knocked but no answer so she just opened the door. She pouted and closed the door back after seeing she was asleep, kind of sad she didn't wait for her to come around as usual.

When she heard her door close she sighed, Alondra heard the knocks but didn't wanna talk. Like she said she was tired of not being heard. Eventually she fell asleep for real, her problems not bothering her in dreamland.

So I wasn't gonna come back to this story, but a few people told me they was interested and asked when I was updating. I hope you enjoy this chapter.