7

"Please Silvia think this through..." Dean pleaded but the girl was blinded by her rage and desire for revenge.

"No way, he's going down." she growled while putting on her lipstick. It seemed like all the love she had for Seokjin had suddenly turned into despise. Dean was really worried for what was about to unravel.

"Is everyone ready?" Danae said behind the door. "I guess." Dean replied as Danae cracked the door open. Silvia looked at her friend through the mirror with a piercing glare.

"More ready than I've ever been." her words sounded ominous, bringing shivers down Danae's and Dean's spines. Silvia walked out of the room, leaving the two staring at her terrified.

"This isn't going to end well." Dean muttered and Danae hummed in agreement.

---

The three entered Bighit's event venue. It looked like a ballroom right out of a fairytale. Silvia's dress danced through the air as she walked down the hall confidently.

Danae and Dean followed behind her. Danae spotted Yoongi and they approached him. "Is everything alright?" he asked worried. Yoongi immediately felt the weird vibe that they emitted.

"It's Silvia..." Dean said, "She's determined to get back at Seokjin for manipulating her." Danae continued and Yoongi shook his head.

Jooheon, Wonho and Rose approached. Jooheon back-hugged Danae and gave her a peck on the neck.

Wonho and Rose both gave Dean a kiss on the cheek simultaneously.

"I guess he has it coming..." Yoongi exhaled disappointed. "Who has what coming?" Rose asked and Dean gave her a peck on the lips.

"I'll explain everything, after we get a drink." he sighed and walked away with his lovers.

"This isn't going to end well for Silvia." Jooheon noted and Yoongi nodded. "I know but there is no stopping her stubbornness..." Danae explained. Her voice came out burdened with sadness, she knew that Silvia was about to ruin everything but she also new that there was nothing she could say to change her mind.

Danae looked around the room and spotted Silvia hiding in a corner with a drink in her hands, waiting patiently for the right time to make her move.

About half an hour later, Bighit's CEO came out on a stage holding a microphone. "Is everyone having fun?" he asked and the crowd burst in cheers.
"I have an important announcement to make. As a part of branching out, I have given the position of CEO to a very special and very capable person that I trust a lot." he explained, "This new company will focus solely on acting and with plans of dominating Hollywood! Please welcome, Kim Seokjin!"

Everyone cheered as the man also known as world wide handsome walked on the stage.

Silvia was about to attack, she just needed the right moment, the perfect cue to make her entrance.

---

"Hey Dean." Jimin approached the trio. "Hey Jimin!" Dean smiled but his smile was cut short. "Is everything OK?" Dean asked, Jimin seemed somber and lost. He was constantly looking the ground, avoiding eye contact.

"Can we talk?" Jimin said with a serious tone and Dean nodded.

"Alone." Jimin added and Dean gave a look to Rose and Wonho.