28

-Tzuyu let's talk...- Sana begged as she grabs Tzuyus wrist. The young tall girl just scoffed. -There is not much to talk about Sana! I know that you love your friends, but you don't have to... I thought you liked me, and...- Tzuyu finally snapped after looking at Sana hugging, and kissing everyone she knows, she... she had enough. Tzuyu usually isn't a jealous person, but this time it's different. She was ignoring Sana's how the Japanese girl says "love for her friends" but she finally had enough. It hurt Tzuyu to see that she's no one special to Sana. Just... a... friend. -I do like you Tzuyu!- Sana exclaimed. The loud well... how to call this? The loud exchange of thoughts between the two girls were heard even at the beach. Mina and Chaeyoung just looked at each other, and stood up. Tried to walk as fast as possible.

-Then why are you towards everyone like this? I thought I was someone special to you...- Tzuyu said as she falls on the floor. Sitting on her knees, face buried in her hands. Sana once again completely fucked up. She does like Tzuyu. No. She loves her. Sana loves Tzuyu. Not as a friend, but someone she could do everything for. -I-I... I just... I don't want to lose you.- Sana said as she kneels down. She grabbed Tzuyu's hands, and looked into her eyes. Her puppy eyes. So innocent that it scares Sana. It scares her. How pure, and innocent someone can be. The Japanese girl is so scared to lose, and hurt the young girl that she just tried her best to take it slow. Yet she didn't realize it that she's hurting Tzuyu. Until now. Sana realized it now when she looked into those teary puppy eyes.

-What's happening?!- Chaeyoung said.

-Sana and Tzuyu are... taking...- Jihyo said and sighed. Everyone is outside the house waiting for the girls to stop arguing. Everyone looks worried, and scared. Another love drama...

-I'm sorry Tzuyu... You are someone special. You make me feel special...- Sana said. She felt a lump forming in her throat. She quickly swallowed it. -I love you.- She whispered, and kissed the young girl. She kissed Tzuyu so passionately. The kiss expanded more than thousand words. Their first kiss.

They finally pulled away. Tzuyu looked into Sana's eyes, and smiled. -I love you too.- she whispered back. Sana returned the smile. They stood up. Their lips tingling from the kiss. Cheeks red. Hands holding each other. Sana, and Tzuyu walked out of the house just to find everyone waiting in front of the front door. Waiting for them. Scared and worried, but once they saw the girls. Their red cheeks, theirs hands, and the smiles that said that everything is fine, and they are really sorry. Everyone sighed in relief. An awkward silence came as everyone is just looking at each other.

Nayeon coughed. -How about we go to aquarium?- she said, and smiled brightly, showing her bunny teeth.
-Sure!- Mina said, and grabbed Chaeyoung's hand. She then lean in, and whispered. -It will be our first date.- she smirked, and gave Chaeyoung a peck on the lips. The Korean girl immediately froze. Her cheeks became red just like tomato. -Ewww... get a room!- Jeongyeon said, and acted like she was throwing up. Mina send her a death stare.
-I'm glad you two are finally together!- Jihyo said and patted Mina's shoulder.
-What?!- Mina, and Chaeyoung said in sync. Everyone started to laugh. -Momo and Sana told us everything.- Nayoen said, and shrugged. "I will kill them both in their sleep!" Mina thought to herself, and send a death stare to the two Japanese girls. Everyone once again started to laugh.

Everything was normal. Everything was slowly was starting to be okay. But for how long? For how long will it be okay? Nothing last forever, right?

A/N
I'm really sorry for the short chapters, but I'm really busy, and I don't really have time to write... I hope you guys liked this chapter anyways. Thank you for reading! Have a nice day/night <3
~V