Final Chapter

One year later...

You're in your bedroom, standing next to the window. It's early morning. You're barefoot, staring at the window. The sun rays get through your window and caress your skin through your sexy white babydoll. A half naked Tom hugs you from behind and kisses your neck over and over and over again, making you gasp in pleasure as you run your fingers through his luscious platinum blond locks.

—Come back to bed —he whispers in your ear and bites your earlobe seductively...

Beep beep beep!

Your alarm clock wakes you up. You find yourself alone in your bedroom. You blush so hard and giggle shyly thinking about what you just dreamed. You start your day with a big smile on your face. Today is a very special day. You feel extremely happy.

After breakfast, you go to the supermarket to buy a cotton candy bath fizzy, your favorite. Since you buy there almost every day, you became friends with Sarah, the cashier.

—Morning Sarah —you greet her.

—Morning (Y/N). You look very cheerful today —Sarah replies. You blush and can't hide your smile.

—It's just... I have a very special date tonight —you state and she scans your bath fizzy.

—Hmm... A bubble bath date? I'd better don't ask.

—Sarah! It's not what you're thinking! —You blush so hard.

—Too late, (Y/N). I can't get it out of my mind —she giggles.

—I'm gonna kill you one of these days, you know? —You giggle—. Have a nice day, Sarah.

—Have a nice day, (Y/N). Bye.

—Bye...

In the afternoon, you fill your bathtub and drop your color changing bath fizzy. You take the beautiful dress you bought out of your closet and put it on you bed. You can't wait to wear it. Then you take off your clothes and soak in the bathtub, and pamper yourself with fragrant bubbles that fizz and foam. You love taking bubble baths with a burst of fragrance and color.

After your bath, you start dolling up. You straighten your hair and put on your new dress. It's a beautiful short white floral printed dress with straps. It matches perfectly with your nude high heeled sandals. Your eyes are perfectly eyelined with a cat eye shape. You put some mascara to enlarge your eyelashes, and your cherry flavored lip gloss, Tom's favorite. You put on your coat, carry your laptop and head to your favorite japanese restaurant. You have a dinner reservation.

The maitre leads you to your table. You put your laptop on the table and take off your coat. You're about to have a video chat dinner with Tom. Today is a very special date. Tom and you have been in a long distance relationship for one year. He flies to visit you every time his busy schedule allows him to. You have visited him on the Harry Potter set a couple of times, and you've even helped him practice his lines.