I wanna know whats in your potion bound by total devotion

Sauli's pov:

"Sauli, wake up your going to be late for school!"

I rolled out of bed and went looking for some clothes to wear. I wanted to look nice for the first day of school, but I dint want to wear something to fancy. I decided to go with the usual plain black t shirt, gray skinny jeans, and my black sneakers.

I walked down stairs and got my backpack. I walked over to the door just about to leave when of course my mom stops me.

"Sauli, aren't you going to have some breakfast?"

"Umm... No not today, I want to get to school early."

"Well okay then see you after school okay?"

"Okay yea sure"

I opened the door and ran out, greeted but the chilling air. I really hoped that Adam would bring me my jacket. As I was walking down my driveway, I saw Adam walking out of his house. Perfect timing. I walked up to him but he turned the other way and started walking faster. I could see by the look in his eyes that he did not want to be near me.

"Adam please slow down, I want to talk to you!"

"Talk to me at school, just not here." He said and now he was running just to get away from me.

Wait why would Adam not want to talk to me now but later once we got to school? Maybe he just needed a little more time to think about what happen last night. But we really did nothing wrong, he kissed me big deal. Why was he making such a fuss about it? Whatever, I decided to do what I was told and I just walked at my own rate, watching him run away from me.

The only reason why I didn't want to walk to school today because it was raining. It was not pouring outside, but I was still wet enough. Watching the droplets of water fall into one big puddle was extremely mesmerizing for me. I don't know why, it just is.

I finally made it to school. I went inside the building and was hoping Adam was in my homeroom. YESSS!!!!! He was, I was so excited. I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

"Adam!" I say with a big smile. I was so excited to see him.

"Hi, Sauli."

"Adam, why didn't you want to talk to me this morning?"

"My mom said she did not want me to hang out with you anymore, because she thought that you kissed me first. She also thinks that you have no respect, and just goes around kissing and "making love" with random people."

My heart broke, okay so I made the worst impression in the world.

"Oh my god this is awful!"

"No it's not that bad at least you are in my home room." I could tell Adam was trying to sound positive, but he was a horrible actor.

"Alright class take your seats." The teacher said with a fake smile.

"My name is Mrs. Brohm and I will your math teacher. Before we start any work, I would like to go around the room and hear from every single one of you. First say you name and then tell me something about you."

"Do you want to start?" Mrs. Brohm asked pointing to me.

"Um...sure" I say because it would be wired to say no.

"My name is Sauli, and I am gay." I say with a smile. I really did not care who knew I was gay because, isn't it obvious?

"Ok thank you Sauli, next."

"My name is billy, and I collect toothbrushes"

Note to self: say way from Billy

"Ok next..."