Moonshine on the bayou love shrine break the Taboo

Adam's pov:
"I don't want to leave!" I said angrily.

"Adam, it is too late now sweetheart, and besides our new house is much bigger and much better. Our old house was just too small and you know that." Adam's mom said trying to comfort her son.

"We are almost there just a few more minutes!" Adam's dad said excitedly.

"Yea stop being such a baby." Adam's brother Neil said.

We pulled into the driveway of the new home. My jaw dropped when I saw the size of the house! It was huge, there were 2 floors and lots of big beautiful windows.

"Go inside Adam we already picked and decorated your room!" Adam's mom said, she was bursting with excitement.

I had to admit I was a little excited, but I would rather stay at my old home where I was familiar with every thing. I walked into the house and the first room I saw was the living room.

It was huge, there was a giant flat screen TV, one huge black leather couch and a matching love seat, and a coffee table in the middle of the room.

I did like it much better than our old home but I was still not convinced. I walked up the stairs and now I was in a hallway. All of the doors were closed, and I notice that one of then had a piece of paper taped to it.

I walked over to the door to read what is said. "Adam's room :)"
I opened the door and was shocked on how big it was!

There was a king sized bed on the side of the room. (yep this will come in handy) The walls were painted a royal blue, and there was a big white carpet on the middle of the floor and it said glitter right in the middle of it. It was the prettiest thing I had ever seen! (beside myself of course).

My mom dad and brother ran into my room and said in sync, "how do you like it?"

"Well I... I umm... thinks its nice"

"Oh come on Adam please be a little more excited than that."

My mom said sadly because she wanted Adam to like the new house as much as she did.
"Anyway it is late and you should probably be heading off to bed, because tomorrow is your first day of school."

"Can't wait..." As I said this all of them turned and left me alone in my room. I didn't even bother putting any comfortable clothes on, I just jumped into bed hoping that tomorrow would never come.

sauli's pov:

"Sauli aren't excited of tomorrow?" Sauli's mom asked

"Excited of what?"

"Tomorrow is your first day of school!"

"Okay, okay clam down"

"I just don't understand how you could forget something like this." Sauli's mom was now getting really annoyed with her son.

"Mom you are making a big deal out of nothing, it is not like I am getting married or something."

"Sauli, school is important and I want you to start taking it seriously. I am tired of you just acting like it is no big deal, because you know what it is a big deal okay! You cant just go there and fail everything and act like it is ok because it will not except that shit anymore! Do you understand?"

"Yea okay I'm sorry..."

"You should be, go to your room and go to bed, it is getting late and you don't want to be late for your first day of school."

"ugh... fine..."

I walked up into my room and looked out the window. I noticed that there was a moving truck outside of our old neighbors house. I wondered who the new neighbors are. What if they were as mean as the old ones? What if the think I'm a bad person because I was gay? Or what if they are neat freaks, and every time a single leaf lands on their lawn, out comes the leaf blower? Man that would be annoying!