chapter 1-mine-

Bakgou hated the fact that he had a chance to lose but what he hates more was what he could lose his sweet izuku. He never liked dekus friends he always that of them as something in his way like a rival. He couldn't do it he couldn't take it he felt like he was buring he was losing something he loved by a bunch of nobodys. He hated that he was being a baby about it and not doing anything, but soon that will change.

Bakugos pov

I heard my dumbass alarm then fucking punched it. I then got up to take a quick shower then changed. I ran down stairs to get something to eat. I then dashed out of there to my sweet izuku house. I waited for a few minutes to see my deku walking out of his house to me. "Good morning kacchan how did you sleep last night" i replied "good what about you deku" he replied happily "great" god hes adorable. My favorite part of the day is walking with izuku he always made my day.

As we walked to school a brown haired bitch ran over to deku and gave him a hug while she was blushing. "Hi deku how do you sleep last night" he smiled brightly at her that made her red "great" he replied. He then looked consured "uraraka are you ok your face is red" she realized she was blushing then she stuttered "n-no izuku i-im good" good she's annoying. "See you later deku" I then walked off to see shitty hair waving at me. I walked past him to were he ran after me and put his arm over my shoulder "hey bakubro" he said happily i grumbled "what do you want shitty hair" he wined "so mean bakubro". I ignored him then walked to class and sat in my seat. I saw deku walk in with gravity bitch and glasses he walked to his seat behind me. I looked at deku a bit to see him happy and ready for class it make me smile a bit god he's perfect.

---after class-----

I walked out of the class room to lunch theb shitty hair followed me along with the other dumbasses. "Bakubro do you have a crush on midoriya?" I frozed a bit and replied with "thats none of your business" kirishima gasps "omg you do!!!!" I turned to them and threatened "you better not tell anyone or ill fucking kill you dumbasses. They nodded amd then we made it to the lunch room.

I got my food then sat down along with the extras. I started to eat my food as the other idiots talked. I looked over at dekus table to see him talking with his friends gravity bitch, glasses freak, and fucking half n half bitch. They were blushing a bit while deku was talking happily they dont deserve him. It really pissed me off of how close they were to him. They had a change to win his heart meaning i had a chance of losing. "Hey bakbro you good" shitty hair snapped me out of my thoughts "what yea im fucking great."

----after lunch-----

Midoriya pov

I was walking to class with my friends to see kaccan glaring at my friends. I looked at him then waved smiling at him he looked at me a bit then waved back smiling a bit. I was glad he did accept me when i told him i was quirkless at the time and that were still best friends. I see the others and ran to them and started to chat with them.

---after school----
Bakugos pov

I walked out of school and waited for deku so i can walk with him. A couple minutes later that felt like hours deku came out and said "hi kacchan how was your day" he smiled i blushed a bit "good" i mumbled a bit. We started to chat a bit he was talking about school and his friends. I smiled a bit while listening to him but i felt a fear that i was gonna lose him to one of them. I hated thinking about that watching as something i own is being taken away. I made it to me house and we said ours bye i walked in and opened the door rough so it made a loud noise. "WHAT THE FUCK KATSUKI!!" my mom yelled but i ignored her then took off my shoes then slowly walked upstairs not in the mood to yell back at her. I put my things down then laid down on my bed not in the mood for anything. I was being nothing but pathetic doing nothing but letting something of mine being taken right before my eyes.

A few minutes later my dad walked in "not in the mood old man get out of my room" he walked in and sat down on the bed "somethings wrong come on did something happened between you and midoriya". I mumbled "not really" i sat up and explain "you know how i have a crush on deku" he nodded "well he's making friends as selfish as it sounds i dont like them being close to him. I feel like their taking him away from me." He smiled but he didn't kindly smile it was an evil smile he said "well sometimes you got to get rid of things out of the way son to get what you want" he laughed a bit and said "how do you think im with your mom many loved her so i got rid of them and you should to for izuku" he got up and walked out of my room. I was confused at first then it hit me *i need to get rid of them* i grin a bit and laught a little i know exactly what to do with those extras. I got up and took another shower and got dress did my homework and everything but what was on my mind was "no one is going to have him but me"
((Sorry this is not that good i tried my best))